Massive weight loss.

long term but i only take it 4 times week but take like 300 a day

Ok, so it sounds like in your circumstance you are going to need to build a specific, long term lifestyle plan that takes your done script and the side affects of that into account.

Massive weight loss involves a well structured program with a combination of factors: diet, exercise, supplementation and motivation. For diet I recommend incorporating the calorie cycling strategy and for exercise I recommend the metabolic micro-burst strategy.

I recommend atkins. Starting January 2016 I weighed 282. I was classified pre-hypertension(borderline high blood pressure) and borderline high cholesterol. By late September I had lost 98 lbs, while being able to eat as much as I wanted as long as I limited Carbohydrates, often over 4000 calories a day with little to no exercise. My blood pressure is completely normal and cholesterol is still a little high but not enough to medicate. It is the reason I have started to train and the reason I came back to these boards.

im actual looking to loose 30lb and get rid of my small belly i gained. however i dont wanna have the saggy skin, so im gonna try an throw in some ab workouts or use the machine at the gym. i dont consume very much as is but.
i was looking at throwing it in supplement shake since i dont eat a lot, but i have no idea which one is the good one to buy

Back