Mass shootings in gun-free nations

You'll wish you had a gun the day you are forced to watch your GF get raped in the park by a gang of Muslim migrants.

There are no snackbar gangs, either. You're conflating two issues anyway, you can both against guns, and against "refugee" migration. Also you're forgetting that brown people in America can purchase guns just as easily as you, so what's your brilliant plan for say 5 armed snackbars vs you? All your black people are already armed and committing a large amount of crime on whites.

Let me clarify:

God sends these mass shootings to American cities to punish America for her weakening faith in His Son, Jesus Christ, in hopes of bringing the nation to repentance.

Other, non-Christian nations do not suffer these mass shootings because God has deemed that they've abandoned faith entirely and so have disqualified themselves from the gift of His loving discipline.

These boldly secular, heathen nations have actually received the far greater condemnation. We should be weeping for them, not the bullet-riddled corpses of our own loved ones.

Make America Believe Again.
#MABA
God sounds like a real nice guy, sending psychos to random places to kill random people because his benevolent feelings got hurt.

Jesus Christ dude... Violent retaliation over theological differences is essentially terrorism. The lord sure works in mysterious ways...

<JagsKiddingMe>

Trump is literally Hitler...so give up all your guns.

It’s not rational.

It's just American media. And Europeans that want to pretend to be superior but they're really not. European countries have more mass shootings than we do.

The-United-States-Does-Not-have-More-Mass-Shootings-Than-Europe.png

"
In the aftermath of a tragedy like the mass shooting in Las Vegas, political claims are tossed around rather quickly, and with little regard to the facts. Advocates of gun prohibition are quick to claim that the U.S. is uniquely prone to such events because of the Second Amendment’s protection of the right to keep and bear arms.

This claim, however, is false. In fact, as figures from the Crime Prevention Research Center show, “there were 55 percent more casualties per capita from mass public shootings in [the European Union] than U.S. from 2009-15.”"

https://www.thejacknews.com/law/gun...oes-not-have-more-mass-shootings-than-europe/

Huge if true.

It begs the question why do people in Israel, Switzerland or anywhere do not do these mass shootings. It seems like there is something sick with our culture.

The worse mass shooting of recent times happened in Norway not very long ago. 77 killed.

abc_norway_sentenced_120824_wg.jpg

Pretty much every mass shooter has been on anti-depressants.

They have suicide warnings for a reason. Suicide is very related to homicide.

They take away depression by turning people into uncaring zombies.

You'll wish you had a gun the day you are forced to watch your GF get raped in the park by a gang of Muslim migrants.

I'm against gun control but that scenario is preposterous. The only way for a gun to have any impact in that situation, is if the "gang" isn't also armed, AND I'm carrying a gun all the time everywhere I go.

Everybody walking around with a gun would not be a safer society, not even close--have you seen the people you walk past every day--you really want them all strapped? LOL

Also you're a bigot, the whole "raping our women" meme to describe a sect of people is a tired trope.

Huge if true.
True if huge

How come the term snackbar is being thrown around in here now? I thought code words were banned or something. The term 'athletic and explosive' disappeared from this board quite some time ago, now we got snackbar gangs???

And on 'universal background checks' now its either a hole in the ground government throws our money in OR they start collecting a compulsory fee (tax) for a constitutional right. When do we get to start collecting licensing fees for press members? Got a youtube opinion channel? Pay your fees now too

The worse mass shooting of recent times happened in Norway not very long ago. 77 killed.

abc_norway_sentenced_120824_wg.jpg

He should have been gutted in a public square.

However, his message (ignoring the killings) was that European leadership were traitors trying to destroy Europe through immigration etc. Then Merkel facilitated the importation of millions of 3rd world barbarians a few years later.

Interesting.

However, his message (ignoring the killings) was that European leadership were traitors trying to destroy Europe through immigration etc. Then Merkel facilitated the importation of millions of 3rd world barbarians a few years later.

Interesting.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh#Motivations_for_the_bombing

And mcveigh in part thought the US going against Iraq for stockpiling weaponry as a deterrent to Iran, much akin to our 'deterrent' toward Russia during the cold war merited his attack as well

What's that saying? The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

There are no snackbar gangs, either. You're conflating two issues anyway, you can both against guns, and against "refugee" migration. Also you're forgetting that brown people in America can purchase guns just as easily as you, so what's your brilliant plan for say 5 armed snackbars vs you? All your black people are already armed and committing a large amount of crime on whites.

Sarchasm: The gulf between sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

God sounds like a real nice guy, sending psychos to random places to kill random people because his benevolent feelings got hurt.

Jesus Christ dude... Violent retaliation over theological differences is essentially terrorism. The lord sure works in mysterious ways...

<JagsKiddingMe>

You have to become like a little child in order to understand divine things.

"Thank you, oh Lord, for keeping these things from the wise and prudent and rendering them unto babes." - J.C. (Not specifically addressing the use of mass shootings as righteous judgment, but close enough I think.)

And on 'universal background checks' now its either a hole in the ground government throws our money in OR they start collecting a compulsory fee (tax) for a constitutional right. When do we get to start collecting licensing fees for press members? Got a youtube opinion channel? Pay your fees now too

Yeah, Russians are overthrowing our country via hacking the elections spreading harmful information. Time to clamp down on speech and press. No rights are unlimited. Clearly the 1st Amendment is the greater threat to domestic tranquility.

I'm against gun control but that scenario is preposterous. The only way for a gun to have any impact in that situation, is if the "gang" isn't also armed, AND I'm carrying a gun all the time everywhere I go.

Everybody walking around with a gun would not be a safer society, not even close--have you seen the people you walk past every day--you really want them all strapped? LOL

Also you're a bigot, the whole "raping our women" meme to describe a sect of people is a tired trope.

fcbf940af8241663cb36dbb680e2dc9d.jpg

Mass shootings are 0.3% of all gun homicides in the US. They're flashy, they cause media hysteria but they're statistically irrelevant. Compared to other western countries, the US is a baseline more dangerous place to live, for instance you're 6x more likely to die from a gun-related murder in the US than in Canada. That being said the chance remains extremely low. In my opinion it's probably worth it for Americans to have so many guns as a very long-term contingency against foreign invasions or a rogue government.

That being said, it's nice to live in a country with very low gun ownership, the vast majority of people I know don't own one, many people have never seen one in their life, it's just never something I have to worry about. Whereas you live surrounded by people, many of which are a little bit crazy - as people are, and they all have guns, and you trust them with those guns, and you live in the hope that they will follow the social contract. I don't envy you at all, have fun with that.

The bolded shows the ignorance of someone who doesn't understand the ideology behind why we want to keep our guns. It also shows your ignorance to your own lack of safety guns or not. You aren't safe wherever you live. You only think you are and the whole point is we just accept this more readily in our country and choose to allow good people to be prepared to meet those who wish to harm us with equal/greater force. You are always the first line of defense to someone who wants to do violent crime against you. Or to put it another way I hope you never have to face down more than one attacker because...

Rapeeeeeeeeeeeeho5.jpg

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2005/06/2...ot-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

http://www.barneslawllp.com/police-not-required-protect/

http://tribunist.com/news/supreme-c...ve-no-duty-to-protect-the-general-public/amp/

Law enforcement have ZERO duty to protect you, I am like nearly half the country's population, I live in a town of 538 people in the middle of corn fields. There was an actual domestic situation involving a gun, it took 45 minutes for a state trooper to show up.

ZERO duty to protect your life, protect your own. How many times does somebody have to come out against castle law, concealed carry or the second in general. Do these folks understand who's duty it is to protect themselves?

Interesting.

"3rd world barbarians"

What a nice way to describe your fellow man. Bigot.

Back