1. Newly retired UFC Bantamweight & UK legend, Brad "One Punch" Pickett joins us LIVE on WEDNESDAY at 3:00 PM ET / 8:00 PM UK time. Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mass incarceration of African Americans affects the racial achievement gap — report | Page 18

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by moneyfight, Mar 16, 2017.

1. VivaRevolution Red Belt

VivaRevolution
    It is their new pop up adds. I am seeing it on multiple sites. It has damaged some of my devices.

It is malicious software, and by the letter of the law it should be illegal.

If you have any FED buddies, maybe mention that these new pop up adds are illegal.

2. moneyfight Double Yellow Card

moneyfight
    @VivaRevolution i think some of our post got deleted.

Nonetheless here is an example of black culture in America.

Rapper makes diss record on dead rivals grave then gets killed for it.

3. XxAfriCaNKinGxX Yellow Belt

XxAfriCaNKinGxX
    y' all do anything to try and keep us down, you will attack our countries put up dictators, put massive propaganda to humiliate us, because y' all are afraid that if we become more powerful, we will take revenge.

4. moneyfight Double Yellow Card

moneyfight
    Nobody keeping ya'll down at all, not even a little bit it's quite the opposite.

Europeans are keeping Africans from starving to death and letting ya'll into Europe everyday.

5. XxAfriCaNKinGxX Yellow Belt

XxAfriCaNKinGxX
    you have been brainwashed from a young age, propaganda and indoctrination are one of the most effective weapons. if you look at mankind collectively you will see that humanity is not a noble creature and that power rules this world not fairness and to be reasonable, this is why everywhere y' all went you put religion on the natives.

6. moneyfight Double Yellow Card

moneyfight
    But what are you taking about taking revenge for?

Did the Moors not invade Europe and make white people slaves?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/are-...se-hatred-of-black-people-with-images.458376/

[​IMG]

7. dfoster Yellow Card

dfoster
    you know what's keeping you down? this kinda of talk about hatred, propaganda, humiliation and revenge. It forever puts your focus and energy on the wrong things.

Purge all that shit and clear your mind. You're still stuck in the first two stages of grief: denial and anger. Use your potential, run your own race. The reason why you've been effectively 'denied' for so long because you're doing it to yourself. Nobody can deny you of anything.

moneyfight likes this.
  8. The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!"

The ScorpioN
    Thank you for this post, very interesting.

9. platypus44 Purple Belt

platypus44
    1. We need a better solution to the drug problem.
    2. My guess is that Blacks are more likely to get arrested for dealing because they are more likely to be doing it out on the street.
    3. We should look at statistics from jurisdictions where it is plausible that because Blacks control the government, the data is less likely to be a product of anti-Black bias in the police, the courts, the juries, etc.
    4. We need a program of "education for modern life" in the schools and adult education to retrain people for available jobs.

10. superpunch Yellow Card

superpunch
    Those are all just US-centric problems. The mass incarceration of Africans is a world-wide trend in nearly all 200 countries on the planet. The trend even holds true in Africa; so anti-black bias is a stretch. Since this is a worldwide trend, though, any US-centric problems can not be the causes.

11. touchedbyjab Double Yellow Card

touchedbyjab
    Your post was tl/dr, but I had the popup error problem on my phone and I fixed it by turning off Javascript and clearing out the cache. I agree it's very annoying and only happened on this site.

12. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    Anyone know exactly when the real ghetto, thug life culture appear? Wasn't in the 50s, 60s, and 70s that's for sure. Timestamp that, compare graphs with stats from then on and before and you have another interesting angle on things.

13. Cid Silver Belt

Cid
    Hey there Muhammad, welcome to sherdog.

14. nhbbear Duty Belt

nhbbear
    On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world

I will see if that works. Thanks

15. nhbbear Duty Belt

nhbbear
    I am not a huge fan of the Feds that I know. Probably not going to broach that subject.

VivaRevolution likes this.
  16. nhbbear Duty Belt

nhbbear
    I agree with that. It's one of the reasons I don't think legalization is the cure all some think it will be. There is a large portion of the population that is absolutely committed to a life of crime.

17. nhbbear Duty Belt

nhbbear
    I hope you are correct. I think a lot about the people I see arrested time after time, and I wonder what would make them stop their life of crime. I think many of them are just born schemers, always looking for the next thing. Whatever limits, we as a society set, they will look for ways to go beyond that. You could legalize the top 9 illegal drugs and they would focus on the tenth, or go in another direction.

VivaRevolution likes this.
  18. nhbbear Duty Belt

nhbbear

That's tough. As a district commander, I try to look beyond the "crime and punishment" solutions. I try to utilize community policing in as many ways as I can. For example, I have an operation set to begin that will focus on serving warrants and clearing out the homeless camps. I also will train the officers in what options are available for those being moved. They are currently living under a highway overpass and have left so much trash and used needles, it has become a hazard. But I think those will be wasted efforts

Some of the other options I employed for a previous op was repairing a fence and getting additional lights around a problem bar where a lot of shootings occur. The idea was to block off the fence where they hide guns and run when the police arrive. The lights work the same way they do with cockroaches. That is in addition to putting extra officers patrolling, which was the most effective strategy.

As for curtailing the violence and drug dealing, if drugs are not legalized(I doubt that happens), then there has to be viable options for those that want to get away from it. It seems we(Leo's)just chase our tails the way things are now. We hit an area hard, crack down, and the problem moves six blocks.

I mentioned people with extensive records. I think those are the people that should be getting hammered with longer sentences, especially the ones with violent pasts. They have proven they are incapable of following laws set by society time and time again. Lock them up. Judges have the power to do so, and at sentencing, they should make it clear that the long criminal history plays a big factor at sentencing. I know that judges do that now, and have done it for a long time, but somehow these guys keep getting out, and it is beyond frustrating.

Finally, more treatment needs to be made available for addicts, who keep these guys in business. More halfway houses with jobs for the addicts. And more halfway houses for the dealers getting out and make them hold a damn jon as well.

19. moneyfight Double Yellow Card

moneyfight
    Hmm...could you give some statistics or links to back this up please.