Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

The dudes naming shit in the game aren't all good old Muricans. Probably less than half of them are from the US. So plenty of Eastern Europeans and Scandinavians. So unless you're using swear words that shit will fly. Also Morda is Polish.
agreed.
what does morda mean in Polish? the same as Russian?

JH3nAlj.jpg

Also made Liam look like Childish Gambino in those original character models

He still is CG with Dredds but is a total twat.

i have to admit i always loved Mass Effect but this one is really boring and unspectacular
very mehhhh, thank got i got from internetz and didnt pay moniez

i have to admit i always loved Mass Effect but this one is really boring and unspectacular

I didn't believe it at first but it really gets better more you play it.

Never really thought about ranking dem squadmates. I guess my top 10 would be:

1. Thane
2. Mordin
3. Liara
4. Drack
5. Peebee
6. Wrex
7. Miranda
8. Garrus
9. Legion
10. Javik

But the only two that made my shit list were Jacob and Ashley. I liked Ash in the first game (So Kaiden always dies), but in ME2/ME3 it's like

macgruberfinger-o.gif

Didn't realize Sherdog wasn't age restricted. I thought you had to be over 12 to post here.

Finished the game. Amazing game and in terms of gameplay easily the best of the series. Overall I liked the story and characters but it certainly didn't feel as "epic" as the any of the games from the trilogy. But it seems pretty obvious that the tone of this one was not supposed to be like the trilogy so I am not disappointed. I liked the squad a lot and I hope we get to continue using them throughout the sequels.

I played on Hardcore as a pull/throw/overload adept for about half of the game. It was getting pretty easy but architect and Ascendent battles took forever (not difficult just looooong). Switched to some shotgun build which I'm guessing everyone already knows about and then proceeded to murder everything in the game. Kind of felt cheesy but it was fun.

People really don't like/feel meh about Cora? I think overall she's the best human female squadmate. And I was very much on #TeamDatAss during the trilogy.

Here is my super accurate tier list of coolest squad mates:

GOATs:
Mordin
Wrex

Almost GOATs:
Drack
Thane
Legion
Miranda
Cora
Garrus
Liara

Pretty cool:
Vetra
Jaal
Liam
Tali
Protean guy can't believe I'm forgetting his name
EDI
Peebee

OK I guess:
Grunt
Kaiden
Jack
Samara
Jacob
Ashley

Plz leave:
Morinth
Zaeed

So yesterday I played first time after vacation. They fucked the lighting up! If it is sunny outside, you come inside a building and people in it have dark grey-blue faces. WTF?
Update: architects are still bugged and cause BSOD's

Last edited:
Well can't play MP anymore. Since changing ISPs to a cable service instead of DSL I cannot join a MP match cause of my IPv6 network not being compatible with Biowares shitty netcode in P2P.

What a joke EA sucks. No workaround for it. Opened all my ports so NAT is open, more reboots then fingers on my hand. Set a static IP and all my other games run fine.

It's like they optimized it only for older IPv4. Are you guys having any issues joining or creating a MP match on PS4, PC or One?

People really don't like/feel meh about Cora? I think overall she's the best human female squadmate. And I was very much on #TeamDatAss during the trilogy.

Here is my super accurate tier list of coolest squad mates:

GOATs:
Mordin
Wrex

Almost GOATs:
Drack
Thane
Legion
Miranda
Cora
Garrus
Liara

Pretty cool:
Vetra
Jaal
Liam
Tali
Protean guy can't believe I'm forgetting his name
EDI
Peebee

OK I guess:
Grunt
Kaiden
Jack
Samara
Jacob
Ashley

Plz leave:
Morinth
Zaeed

<{monica}>

Did they fix New Game Plus? I am seeing some stuff about 3-4 weeks old on Google about NG+ issues like quests bugging out and items not appearing

Did they fix New Game Plus? I am seeing some stuff about 3-4 weeks old on Google about NG+ issues like quests bugging out and items not appearing

The movie quest was the worst one. All I had to do was talk to Liam and we were ready to watch it. lol

Back