Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

Wrex was outstanding in the Citadel DLC.

That's one of the DLC's I never played but heard I should. When I go back through and do another playthrough like I'm sure I will, I'll be buying it.

That's one of the DLC's I never played but heard I should. When I go back through and do another playthrough like I'm sure I will, I'll be buying it.

It's the ultimate fan service. The dialogue is pretty good, too.

It's the ultimate fan service. The dialogue is pretty good, too.

Yea the last time I played ME3 I got one of the DLC's that lets you find out how the reapers were created. I loved it. I purposely skipped Citadel so I could have new stuff to do the next time around.

Broke down and picked up Andromeda since it was on sale at gamestop. I am a huge fan of the Mass Effect series. The game feels strange and unfinished but there is still fun to be had. There was a preset female face that reminded me of Naomi from The Expanse so I am rolling a fem-tech to try and keep it in character for now.

Check this shit out, guys. Damn SJW BioWare ruining OG Cora.

Early Mass Effect: Andromeda Art Shows Some Very Different Characters

y8byhbj1bisqjsxg6ro9.jpg

View attachment 223421
View attachment 223423

rrqw5cniaaijs5dhtagq.jpg

whbifmbtjaxr3vybibio.jpg

18314151952829.58ff94bd9a127.jpg
View attachment 223425

I romanced Peebee because, as nerdy as this sounds, the transition from a casual thing to her wanting a relationship reminded me of a personal experience a few years back, lol.
IUZtGhVO8hZ6w.gif

Anyone else having issues with "item loot box" being clicked on to redeem, and the number just dropping without anything actually happening? It happens with bronze, silver and gold on the strike teams.

I've done some reading, and it happens to characters below level 70 when they get level VIII items. So, word to the wise, don't open item loot boxes between 61 and 70 until you hit level 71

I'm trying to romance Cora but I'm hoping I haven't fucked it up. I completed her loyalty mission and clicked the romance options in the dialogue box (as well as the hug option with the right trigger), But every time I go talk to her she says the usual shit "What can I do for you?' I thought at this point I would have surely romanced her by now. I'm at the "Hunt The Archon" mission., but haven't started it yet.

I'm trying to romance Cora but I'm hoping I haven't fucked it up. I completed her loyalty mission and clicked the romance options in the dialogue box (as well as the hug option with the right trigger), But every time I go talk to her she says the usual shit "What can I do for you?' I thought at this point I would have surely romanced her by now. I'm at the "Hunt The Archon" mission., but haven't started it yet.
Did you bang?

I do wish we got achievements for romancing like in the trilogy, lol. Even though you should have a romantic e-mail that makes it clear that you're together now, hah. That's how it was with Vetra anyways.

Worth picking up? Loved the other mass effect games but for some reason just passed on this one initially.

Did you bang?

I do wish we got achievements for romancing like in the trilogy, lol. Even though you should have a romantic e-mail that makes it clear that you're together now, hah. That's how it was with Vetra anyways.

Nah. I banged Peebee as a once off though, I'm hoping that hasn't ruined my chances of banging Cora. I've looked at an online romance guide and it seems that Cora and my Ryder should have truly banged by now, or at the very least have more romance dialogue options.

Nah. I banged Peebee as a once off though, I'm hoping that hasn't ruined my chances of banging Cora. I've looked at an online romance guide and it seems that Cora and my Ryder should have truly banged by now, or at the very least have more romance dialogue options.
Hmmm...you could be out of luck but i'm not sure. Have you met with her on Eos?

I wanted to bang suvi but she is lez. I did peebee and the other asari on nexus but settled down with cora. She was pretty okay in combat too for me.

Weird little piece of trivia that I've noticed as a Finn; There's a lot of Finnish names / words in this game. Suvi (Summer in Finnish), Kallo (skull in Finnish) to name a few. I've also seen Angara named Rami, Lani, Pasi & Reima too. Maybe Finnish sounds alien enough for Americans.

Keep going. You still have a bit to go.

Weird little piece of trivia that I've noticed as a Finn; There's a lot of Finnish names / words in this game. Suvi (Summer in Finnish), Kallo (skull in Finnish) to name a few. I've also seen Angara named Rami, Lani, Pasi & Reima too. Maybe Finnish sounds alien enough for Americans.
It is a sophisticated language for sure. I'm Spanish. I'm guessing we died out by now lol.

Same shit with Russian words in the game.
In original trilogy there is a planet in Krogan home system called Durak (fool in Russian) and in ME A the krogan female leader is called Morda (ugly face in Russian). There were more but i forgot.

You get to bang a lot later and she'll let you know.

Same shit with Russian words in the game.
In original trilogy there is a planet in Krogan home system called Durak (fool in Russian) and in ME A the krogan female leader is called Morda (ugly face in Russian). There were more but i forgot.

The dudes naming shit in the game aren't all good old Muricans. Probably less than half of them are from the US. So plenty of Eastern Europeans and Scandinavians. So unless you're using swear words that shit will fly. Also Morda is Polish.

Back