Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

I don't mind the Predator as a longer-ish option vs the shotgun. I don't think I have the Mattock that high yet. I'll be playing more this week.

The Predator does less damage then a super soaker and your finger will get cramped relying to much on that.

I wish there was a "collect all" button on Strike Team Mission rewards like there is on the AVP terminal. It would be so much faster to collect everything.

I have 200 boxes waiting for me whenever I do a new playthrough. I'll probably put some music on and click the button at regular intervals.

So I finally had some time to play over the long weekend, beat the first mission. What the fuck is this Apex mission shit? Is this like the last game where you had to do multiplayer otherwise it would negatively impact the campaign?

So I finally had some time to play over the long weekend, beat the first mission. What the fuck is this Apex mission shit? Is this like the last game where you had to do multiplayer otherwise it would negatively impact the campaign?
Yes except for that last part.

I think anyways....I never did that shit in ME3 :p

Yes except for that last part.

I think anyways....I never did that shit in ME3 :p

So... you do or you do not need to do them?

What happens if I do them? Is it better to them yourself or use your fantasy football league to do the missions?

What happens if I do them? Is it better to them yourself or use your fantasy football league to do the missions?
Hah, no they don't impact anything other than boosting up some of your stats(which is nice). But you don't even have to play them so it's all good.

iirc they give you crates to be opened in SP. They'll contain weapons, research, credits and resources. You also get mission points which can be used to recruit strike teams, or buy MP consumables

You can also send strike teams on APEX missions if you don't want to do them yourself in MP. But strike teams aren't the most reliable, and it could take up to 6 hours for them to complete a mission. You can manage all that shit through the APEX HQ app on your phone though

Last edited:
iirc they just give you crates to be opened in SP. They'll contain weapons, research, credits and resources. You can also send strike teams on APEX missions if you don't want to do them yourself in MP
Never mind, @TheWorm . Zer's right. I was thinking of AVP.

I didn't know you could go over level 100 in single player. I'm at 99, but apparently there's no real cap. lol

I didn't know you could go over level 100 in single player. I'm at 99, but apparently there's no real cap. lol

How? I think I capped out at 58 with just a few minor "collect plants" and "scan rocks" missions left.

How? I think I capped out at 58 with just a few minor "collect plants" and "scan rocks" missions left.

I'm on my third playthrough. :D

Trying to max out before the DLC.

iirc they give you crates to be opened in SP. They'll contain weapons, research, credits and resources. You also get mission points which can be used to recruit strike teams, or buy MP consumables

You can also send strike teams on APEX missions if you don't want to do them yourself in MP. But strike teams aren't the most reliable, and it could take up to 6 hours for them to complete a mission. You can manage all that shit through the APEX HQ app on your phone though

I use the app all day, every day. Tons of single player stuff waiting for me, and points for MP. It's great.

So you have basically everything maxed out then?

Crafting wise, yeah. Skill wise, no. I think the developer said every skill would be maxed out around level 123 or something like that. Teammates max out at 70.

More dumb questions: do you keep all your guns on restart?

Apex has zero affect on campaign results except you can get resources for single player. Not necessary and you can outsource the shit to the Apex app on your phone. I click for maybe a minute a day.

Crafting wise, yeah. Skill wise, no. I think the developer said every skill would be maxed out around level 123 or something like that. Teammates max out at 70.

Teammates max out much much lower. Before 50 I think.

Also at that you can max out all fav weapon skills and the favorite skills you use plus their bonuses.

Well I figured it out. Now my dude is a black guy with an afro, beard without chin hair, and a skull tattoo on his face with a large scar on the right. Beast.

Back