Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

Game stop has it for 20, thinking of giving it a shot too.
You pick this up yet? I got it. Only have 2-3 hours in it so far. Haven't had much time to game lately. Pretty slow start...but, I have a feeling it'll pick up fairly soon. Reminds me a fair bit of DAI so far...just not quite as quick and dramatic of a start (so far).

You pick this up yet? I got it. Only have 2-3 hours in it so far. Haven't had much time to game lately. Pretty slow start...but, I have a feeling it'll pick up fairly soon. Reminds me a fair bit of DAI so far...just not quite as quick and dramatic of a start (so far).
Sitting wrapped in plastic at the moment, overtime at work has kept me from diving in. I'm hoping to start it this weekend, I'm going in with an open mind not expecting perfection but at least it'll be post major patch lol

This is one of the few games that felt entirely different on console vs pc for me.

Frame rate stutter causes issues with how I play for one thing. More so because they toned the effects down so much it takes away from the coolness of a lot of what you discover and how you interact with it. Which for me, made a lot of difference in ignoring the other issues.

I wish I could say that I enjoyed this MP as much as ME3's, but I just couldn't get into it. It also seems like all future updates are on hold indefinitely. Goodbye Quarian DLC. That was my go to class in ME3

<2>

I'm just over 10-hours into this, and I'm really not enjoying it much at all. Anybody have anything they could say to convince me to stick with it, and not trade it? Like is it going to get better, more entertaining? LOL

I'm just over 10-hours into this, and I'm really not enjoying it much at all. Anybody have anything they could say to convince me to stick with it, and not trade it? Like is it going to get better, more entertaining? LOL
story does get better some time into game. however, for me replay value would be much much less than original trilogy

Nah. After 10 hours if you're arent enjoying it you wont later on. The story does get better but gameplay is the same.

Have you got all your companions yet?? The side missions and loyalty missions are where all the fun stuff is to be had.

Have you got all your companions yet?? The side missions and loyalty missions are where all the fun stuff is to be had.
Perhaps...but, for some reason I'm just bored to tears. I hate giving up, but I might just be more a fan of a fantasy setting than Sci Fi. Might have to re-roll some Dragon Age Inquisition.

Perhaps...but, for some reason I'm just bored to tears. I hate giving up, but I might just be more a fan of a fantasy setting than Sci Fi. Might have to re-roll some Dragon Age Inquisition.

That's funny cause I couldn't get into DA:I at all but I really dug Andromeda..

I enjoyed both. Stories aside, the combat in in both is very different and the games just feel different to play.

I enjoyed both. Stories aside, the combat in in both is very different and the games just feel different to play.

Same I loved DA:I. Thought it was the best Dragon Age to date. Other than the shitty side quest can't think of any other issue I had with the game. Well I guess the fact that they kind of force the side quest onto you is another issue.

Andromeda was good to but not above the original games.

Same I loved DA:I. Thought it was the best Dragon Age to date. Other than the shitty side quest can't think of any other issue I had with the game. Well I guess the fact that they kind of force the side quest onto you is another issue.

Andromeda was good to but not above the original games.
Doesn't have the same replay value for me. I've played ME1 and ME2 a ridiculous number of times

Doesn't have the same replay value for me. I've played ME1 and ME2 a ridiculous number of times

Yep same here I've played the me series like 4 times now. Well 3 only twice.

I slogged through DA:I. So much collecting of materials and shit. I just wanted to finish the story.

Loved the ME series, put maybe 3 hours into ME:A. I can already tell it's chock full of fetch quests and useless shit. It's like playing a Ubisoft game, you know, regardless of series, you'll be taking outposts, climbing towers, etc.

Back