Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

Mass Effect Andromeda DLC reveal date nears as fans get new bonus reward update

Mass-Effect-Andromeda-DLC-812803.jpg

Anything regarding this actually at E3 or a big fat no?

Haven't heard anything myself. I don't think they'd need a full team to do a DLC episode and I imagine they wanted the focus to be on Anthem at E3.

If they put out some uninspired DLC, someone's going to pay.

It seems like they're going to just flat out cancel the series. That's sad

ah man, really? Are they putting their efforts into Anthem then?
they can put their efforts into becoming felching world champions for all I care.
fuck Bioware
I ain't buying their games no more. They killed my favorite series.

It seems like they're going to just flat out cancel the series. That's sad

Thats sad, but hopefully they use this experience to get their shit together and I hope some people got fired over this.

Thats sad, but hopefully they use this experience to get their shit together and I hope some people got fired over this.

Lots of people have already been fired over this or will be soon as a result of EA all but shuttering Bioware Montreal, but they're definitely not going learn their lesson over it. EA gonna EA.

Lots of people have already been fired over this or will be soon as a result of EA all but shuttering Bioware Montreal, but they're definitely not going learn their lesson over it. EA gonna EA.

Fucking cunts. They've ruined so many storied studios like Maxis. They better not bury BioWare cause of one substandard game.

Hell I was even looking forward to an Andromeda sequel (the epilogue was brilliant) which isn't coming now cause EA had to put there hands in the cookie jar.

Thinking about picking this up...how similar is it to DAI? I loved that game. If this is essentially DAI in space, I'm sold. LOL

Thinking about picking this up...how similar is it to DAI? I loved that game. If this is essentially DAI in space, I'm sold. LOL

The exploration and open-world sidequests are pretty similar but have a bit more story to them. It's pretty much ME version of DAI

If you already love Bioware games start with ME1

Fucking cunts. They've ruined so many storied studios like Maxis. They better not bury BioWare cause of one substandard game.

Hell I was even looking forward to an Andromeda sequel (the epilogue was brilliant) which isn't coming now cause EA had to put there hands in the cookie jar.

lets not even forget Weswood. They are already trashing Star wars

why im getting tired of EA, i hope the makers of Titian fall cut ties with them soon. Respawn Entertainment thank god isnt owned by EA

Game stop has it for 20, thinking of giving it a shot too.

Game stop has it for 20, thinking of giving it a shot too.
I just picked it up yesterday from Gamestop as well. Couldn't pass up $19.99 for a new copy. Haven't even installed it yet. But, looking forward to giving it a go soon.

Anyone notice different lighting after the patch on the pc version, reflections look a lot better and it looks more colorful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back