Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

These additional tasks are a pain in the ass. I've now abandoned them since they don't seem to impact the main story.

These additional tasks are a pain in the ass. I've now abandoned them since they don't seem to impact the main story.
I wish they'd all have fucking markers like other missions... All I have left are tasks & I would do them but I just don't feel like wandering aimlessly looking for them.

Yup. The curse of modern open world games. Fallout 4 had the same problem. Grinding side quests. All devs should play Witcher 3 to understand how to make meaningful side quests & "tasks".

Beat the game yesterday. I liked it but it felt like having sex with a gorgerous chick but not coming. The game could have been so much better.
Gonna try MP today, hope it's fun and AI doesnt lag so much as in SP

I watched a video on how to con Thrasia on Kadara into buying your Titanium from you for more than she sells it to you, so you just go back and forth for like 10 mins, and you can have a million credits. Hilarious.

I got some good progress in this weekend.

I killed Kallinda, it was an easy decision. I curved PeeBee when she asked for a relationship. I banged Kerri. I saved Krogan scouts and met Gil's friend with corn rows.

I love this game.

I wanted to kill Akksul pretty badly but I didn't want to piss of Jaal. Does anybody else get a jamaican vibe of the Angara?

I wanted to kill Akksul pretty badly but I didn't want to piss of Jaal. Does anybody else get a jamaican vibe of the Angara?
Lol at the Jamaican vibe. For sure. I killed Akksul. Jaal didn't talk to me for awhile haha. Little baby.

Lol at the Jamaican vibe. For sure. I killed Akksul. Jaal didn't talk to me for awhile haha. Little baby.
The had or ears reminds me of dreads and they have a strange accent. It's like a sophisticated jar jar binks or jamaican something.

I totally just burnt on MEA. I am like lvl42 or something. I have done almost everything I can. I just need to meet with some people at various locations. I started playing the game two days ago and looked at my journal and just stopped playing. After a week or so of playing as much as possible I just lost all motivation. Strange. Hopefully I will get the urge to finish the game soon.

I totally just burnt on MEA. I am like lvl42 or something. I have done almost everything I can. I just need to meet with some people at various locations. I started playing the game two days ago and looked at my journal and just stopped playing. After a week or so of playing as much as possible I just lost all motivation. Strange. Hopefully I will get the urge to finish the game soon.

Same here. I'm pretty close to finishing the main story but I seriously can't be bothered. Never would have ever expected this from myself before the game was released, I'm a HUGE fan of the original trilogy.

Same here. I'm pretty close to finishing the main story but I seriously can't be bothered. Never would have ever expected this from myself before the game was released, I'm a HUGE fan of the original trilogy.
there is a drop in the pace before the end missions of the main plot, I felt it too

Yesterday I finally tried multiplayer. It was very much alike ME3. I played a Krogan biotic on bronze and silver. My weapons are shit, my abilities are shit. Gotta grind to get top abilities and a decent shotgun - katana sucks massive balls.

Yesterday I finally tried multiplayer. It was very much alike ME3. I played a Krogan biotic on bronze and silver. My weapons are shit, my abilities are shit. Gotta grind to get top abilities and a decent shotgun - katana sucks massive balls.
It recommends you to play on bronze until level 10, hah.

It recommends you to play on bronze until level 10, hah.
Yep. I couldn't do shit against remnant destroyer on silver. But i think the problem would be to get decent gear - I am already lvl9 after 1 evening, but still didnt get one good gun from the crates. the only N7-rate drop was some angaran douche character which i would hardly play.

Yep. I couldn't do shit against remnant destroyer on silver. But i think the problem would be to get decent gear - I am already lvl9 after 1 evening, but still didnt get one good gun from the crates. the only N7-rate drop was some angaran douche character which i would hardly play.
Holy shit how did you level up so quick?? hah. My Turian soldier just hit level 10 like...this week. & i've played like 15 matches maybe :p
The first couple weren't with him though.

Back