Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

He gets points for sounding like the shark boating school instructor in Spongebob but that's about it!
<{anton}>

289.png

The movie quest was the worst one. All I had to do was talk to Liam and we were ready to watch it. lol

So shit is broken? Funny thing is I didn't complete he movie quest in my first olaythrough until after the main quest

So shit is broken? Funny thing is I didn't complete he movie quest in my first olaythrough until after the main quest

It's broken. However, most everything else is fine.

So I played 2 days and am going to Meridian today after work. All side quests are done except for most stupid fetch ones.
And I said yes to Cora and lost dialogue option to screw PeeBee. Damn.
Is it much left in the game or am I nearing the end?

I play biotic with shotgun/black widow combo. Fighting up close is much more fun - I use singularity, charge and lance. If I shoot enemies from afar, half the time fuckers just stand in place when I kill ppl around them. Stupid AI.
What in your opinion is the best shotgun? I use the disciple for now.

So I played 2 days and am going to Meridian today after work. All side quests are done except for most stupid fetch ones.
And I said yes to Cora and lost dialogue option to screw PeeBee. Damn.
Is it much left in the game or am I nearing the end?

I play biotic with shotgun/black widow combo. Fighting up close is much more fun - I use singularity, charge and lance. If I shoot enemies from afar, half the time fuckers just stand in place when I kill ppl around them. Stupid AI.
What in your opinion is the best shotgun? I use the disciple for now.

Crusader.

Piranha shotgun for life. Fast rof, up to 12 rounds per magazine with mods. Hold down the trigger and watch things die.

Starting a NG+ . Going to try to get all the trophies.

I sided with the Charlatan. As I posted before, he got damn close to getting Crom Ryder to switch teams.

I've been itching for a new playthrough so I hope Bioware drops this massive patch soon with more CC options. Any day now. :/

I sided with the Charlatan. As I posted before, he got damn close to getting Crom Ryder to switch teams.

I've been itching for a new playthrough so I hope Bioware drops this massive patch soon with more CC options. Any day now. :/
Can you still talk with him or anything like that afterwards?

Can you still talk with him or anything like that afterwards?

Memory is a little fuzzy but I seem to remember a scene afterwards. He did show up in the final mission like I imagine Sloane would if you chose her. Not sure about after banging but female Ryder is gonna give it all up for Reyes in another playthrough.

Sloane seemed a total POS, so i sided with Charlatan. I was dazzled with the number of ghey dialogue options with Reyes but I held my ground and Scott didn't give up the butt.

Back