Mass Effect Andromeda **(Out March 21st)**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I am seeing in gameplay I have watched that are annoying me are these which are all trivial:

- The facial animations. I know BioWare has a track record for this but it feels like the lips/mouth are completely disconnected from the eyes. And the eyes have this weird soul-less sorta look like what you'd see in a mannequin or dead body.

- The running animation. It looks overly exaggerated, almost like watching Ruxin and Andre from The League run

- Liam as a character. I just feel like I am going to want to punch him in the face over the course of the game.

Like I said, pretty trivial and I am sure I will still be enjoying the game.

- Liam as a character. I just feel like I am going to want to punch him in the face over the course of the game.

Yeah, the squad mates don't seem to be well liked so far

Yeah, the squad mates don't seem to be well liked so far
Cora is ok as she's pretty silent in most of what I have been seeing but Liam.. God, he just sounds so fucking annoying.

Yall need some Johnson's no tears shampoo for all the QQ you're doing. Talk about nitpicking.

The only thing I am seeing in gameplay I have watched that are annoying me are these which are all trivial:

- The facial animations. I know BioWare has a track record for this but it feels like the lips/mouth are completely disconnected from the eyes. And the eyes have this weird soul-less sorta look like what you'd see in a mannequin or dead body.

- The running animation. It looks overly exaggerated, almost like watching Ruxin and Andre from The League run

Ok nothing that I will care about. Most of the time people say someone is annoying I never have an issue with them. Except in Star Ocean 4 I think it was. People were dead on that time.

Yall need some Johnson's no tears shampoo for all the QQ you're doing. Talk about nitpicking.

It's like this for a lot of games especially when they are on this level. I noticed consoles have this issue as well on release. PS4 was supposed to have some huge HDMI issue but that shit died out after the first week. Then Nintendo and all their hardware issues and now that seems to have died out.

rJTdoON.gif

zi59v6y.gif
'

i bought the game, but these animations and glitches are hilarious

Last edited:
I always take criticism of EA with a bit of a grain of salt, largely because gamers are some of the whiniest bunch of bitches imaginable.

Remember a few years ago when EA was voted the "worst company in the world" because of butt hurt gamers? Worst company in the world ahead of all the world's truly evil corporations like big tobacco, big arms manufacturers, big oil, big agriculture, big pharma and all the companies that employ children in hellish third world sweat shops. Nope, EA is worse than all of them apparently.

<{cruzshake}>
<{hughesimpress}>

It's like this for a lot of games especially when they are on this level. I noticed consoles have this issue as well on release. PS4 was supposed to have some huge HDMI issue but that shit died out after the first week. Then Nintendo and all their hardware issues and now that seems to have died out.

Yup Triple A games are held to a different standard for good reasons and are over analyzed under a microscope. The facial animations look like shit but this isn't a new thing for Bioware. Mass Effect offers a lot that most games don't in one package.

So it's simply not going to be perfect. And 10 hours of play time is barely scratching the surface.

I always take criticism of EA with a bit of a grain of salt, largely because gamers are some of the whiniest bunch of bitches imaginable.

Remember a few years ago when EA was voted the "worst company in the world" because of butt hurt gamers? Worst company in the world ahead of all the world's truly evil corporations like big tobacco, big arms manufacturers, big oil, big agriculture, big pharma and all the companies that employ children in hellish third world sweat shops. Nope, EA is worse than all of them apparently.

<{cruzshake}>
<{hughesimpress}>

To be fair no one is voting Big oil companies worst in the world. You ever work for one? It's ridiculous how much well paid and how much shit employees get. They basically throw money around.

Just realized I can do an EA access 7 day trial. I'm going to sign up for that and start this game tomorrow.

To be fair no one is voting Big oil companies worst in the world. You ever work for one? It's ridiculous how much well paid and how much shit employees get. They basically throw money around.
My buddy that works on an oil rig has a goddamn 2017 F350 King Ranch that's already lifted and owns a damn .50 BMG semi-auto rifle and his hunting rifle has a fucking $3000 scope on the damn thing.

My buddy that works on an oil rig has a goddamn 2017 F350 King Ranch that's already lifted and owns a damn .50 BMG semi-auto rifle and his hunting rifle has a fucking $3000 scope on the damn thing.

Yea I do general IT work a lot of these companies I constantly see them throwing money around and just being so wasteful at times. The last company I was at they had very nice 19" monitors that were all brand new. Soon as they changed Desktop managers the new guy comes in and buys everyone 24" monitors (over 400 monitors) and just donates the small ones.

Yea I do general IT work a lot of these companies I constantly see them throwing money around and just being so wasteful at times. The last company I was at they had very nice 19" monitors that were all brand new. Soon as they changed Desktop managers the new guy comes in and buys everyone 24" monitors (over 400 monitors) and just donates the small ones.
Good grief.

Sometimes I think I am in the wrong business wroking for my county courthouse.

I finished the trial. I'm going to love this game.

You kidding me? I would know better than most how great oil companies can be for their employees and communities that are supported by oil revenue. I was born and raised in Fort McMurray, Alberta and my dad worked in the Canadian oil sands for over 30 years. He put me through university and law school debt free, paid for my wedding and gave me $100 grand for a down payment for my house 5 years ago.

That being said, many, if not most people not directly affiliated with the oil industry would consider big oil companies "evil" or "worst companies in the world" for many reasons:

-big environmental disasters like Exxon Valdez spill or Deepwater Horizon
-contributions to climate change specifically, and air pollution generally
-hazards posed by fracking

Then stories like this come up from time to time to damage the industry's reputation even further:

http://business.financialpost.com/n...er-cancer-rates-in-fort-chipewyan-study-finds

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/08/exxon-climate-change-1981-climate-denier-funding

I mean, you can't be oblivious to the public discourse on things like Keystone XL or Standing Rock, right? People fucking HATE big oil companies. My home town is constantly bombarded by celebrities like Neil Young, Jane Fonda, James Cameron and Leonardo Di Caprio and many others who have all visited Fort McMurray to advocate for the end of the oil industry.

I'm not personally saying that oil companies are evil, I owe that industry everything I have, but to your average person walking down the street they certainly have that reputation.

but to your average person walking down the street they certainly have that reputation.
Not to me but a ton of my friends work for the local refinery and my dad was captain of an LNG tanker ship out of Japan for years too.

I used to work at a KFC and they paid shit and I worked with Cooking Oil all day. KFC sucks way worse then EA.

We didn't get no fancy 24" monitors, just shitty 15 y/o POS machines. We didn't get to give our kids $100k for a DP on a home. Just some stale apple pies that were sitting in a warming cabinet all day.

FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back