Mass Effect Andromeda **(Out March 21st)**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the trilogy in a 2 month time span might be a bad idea, some massive fatigue is likely gonna set in before you finish all 3 games at once. And I'm pretty sure Andromeda will have some ties to the original, but it's most set up as a separate entity and a one-shot as understand it. Actually really looking forward to the MP, sunk so much time into that with friends. In hindsight I consider it a great addition to the franchise.

Last edited:
Andromeda would be a perfect jumping on point for new players as there is no direct correlation with the original trilogy.

I agree with @MidgardSerpent you would get some major fatigue sitting through all that. It's a lot of story, backstory, gameplay and emotion to go through. I thought of going through the trilogy again but I played the crap out of the trilogy and I wouldn't want to wear myself out.

The problem is that if @TeTe starts with Andromeda it'll be virtually impossible to go back to ME1's 10 year old gameplay.

He's better off doing the Trilogy first and then getting Andromeda after a price cut.

The problem is that if @TeTe starts with Andromeda it'll be virtually impossible to go back to ME1's 10 year old gameplay.

He's better off doing the Trilogy first and then getting Andromeda after a price cut.

Agreed I'd start with the trilogy.

Is the Trilogy even available for the XBox One? I'm not going back to 360 to play it

It will be impossible to go back now even. It's already incredibly dated. ME1 is all about the story.

It will be impossible to go back now even. It's already incredibly dated. ME1 is all about the story.

ME1 was pretty good to me when I went back last year I think it was. That was on PC though so I had that shit running at like 4K with everything running on max. I was pretty impressed with how well it looked.

Is the Trilogy even available for the XBox One? I'm not going back to 360 to play it
Yeah, all of them are available on the X1.

With ME1 it'll be a challenge to get into but worth it. Have you played any other Bioware games??

Watch the trilogy cutsecenes on Youtube because the DLC (a lot of which is mandatory, doubly so for ME3) will cost you double or triple or more than buying the trilogy itself. I hope Andromeda's DLC pricing is more reasonable.

@TeTe makes Anderson Silva money... No need to worry at all imo.

By the way, does anyone listen to the soundtrack stuff for ME? I highly recommend it. Some very epic music.

They are all available on the Xbox one. Probably really cheap too considering these are older games.

You have to play Mass Effect, this is a GOAT series. I got the first game and bought the other two right away after completing it, playing all 3 games back to back was an amazing experience

Okay so I'm going to get ME 3 and play that before the new one comes out. I went in the store and it showed available for the One, but I didn't have a price on the website. Hopefully it's cheap

Okay so I'm going to get ME 3 and play that before the new one comes out. I went in the store and it showed available for the One, but I didn't have a price on the website. Hopefully it's cheap

If you want to play some MP I'll reinstall it and play with you. It's pretty cool. The MP will definitely get you ready for SP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back