MarvelousMuayThai Custom 20oz video review

Look damn sweet lol Are these padding different to those you use in your prototype(The Marvelous padding)?

Look damn sweet lol Are these padding different to those you use in your prototype(The Marvelous padding)?

Yes, it has a layer of orthopedic foam added. I've since then also found a source for a very popular "Japanese" foam to better make a clone a lot of you guys have asked for.

One word WOW.

How is the wrist support ?

The wrist support is good, it's built similar to my prototype where the focus is more about preventing forward flex than back flex. This pair was actually built months ago, but the customer wasn't ready to receive right away, and in the time between I learned a lot about complete wrist support from our friend iFossil up there. So newer pairs like the white ones on the other thread and the stock line I'm putting together will be overall better in that regard.

Popular Japanese foam meaning like a winning inspired?

Also you have a stock line coming up soon? That's really nice, I am kinda out of idea on custom gloves, Seeing what I'm actually buying first is definitely what I'd prefer more. Also nice to hear they have been improved, that pink gloves+snake skin is still under my radar, I will surely get it, just need time to earn some more money first. lol Too many sexy gloves on the markets right now.

Meaning that and a bit more I'd rather not disclose here.

I can get a thread going for the stock gloves, but I hate to feel like I'm spamming the forum. Would it be better to just add to a thread I already have going?

Back