MarvelousMuayThai Boxing gloves prototype

Derry needs to prove worthy to own the gloves lol.

Anyways, what padding are those? Since without the attached thumb I suppose they are pads gloves?
They have medium-firm padding, without the thumb attachment, all exactly as specified. Derrynakmuay already knew exactly what he wanted, so the build was less a matter of creating bag/pad gloves specifically, as it was creating derrynakmuay gloves to use as he pleases. Does this answer your question? Or did I misunderstand?

There's the business model: Perfect custom gloves, that you can keep as long as you can defeat the company founder in a 3 round kickboxing match, Thai rules. :lol

No bother. ;) I'm a long time retired but that sounds like fun.

Damn those are sexy as fuck

Thanks K4BOSH. I'm quite surprised that people like these; most of the customs I see on here are much less restrained.

Derry needs to prove worthy to own the gloves lol.

Anyways, what padding are those? Since without the attached thumb I suppose they are pads gloves?

As joeymarvelous said, they're medium-firm layered padding. I also asked for cotton stuffed padding on the palm side rather than EVA.

Funnily enough, none of the Thai gloves that I had in the 90's had attached thumbs and I've never liked the thumbs to be attached since. The unattached thumb makes clinching easier, and with the closed profile, scooped kicks are less likely to get trapped in the glove unintentionally.

It is certainly not a design feature that most people like, but it's one that I very much prefer.

The kid gloves turned out marvelous! They're cooler than mine, I gotta get something new for Xmas I think :D

I shouldn't have asked for so wide a strap though, almost clear to his elbows, but he says that they feel great and the pads crack like it's a grown up middleweight in the garage. I'll try to get a video up soon.

Check out the new collaboration!

ZAhLceh.jpg

Just me? Try to log off your google account, come back to this page and check if that is the problem.

Last edited:
Nice one. Starting to fall in love with one piece leather from gloves to thumb, looks so clean.

"DUAL SOLUTION" All-Purpose training glove

Tweaked the logo a bit, you guys like it?

Back