MarvelousMuayThai Boxing gloves prototype

joeymarvelous

ALL THE BELTS!!!
@Orange
Reaction score
Here they are! I took lots of pictures, but this is the only one that saved as a small enough file to post here. Anyone know a workaround for this? My manufacturer feels that my logo needs to be flashier, and I think more decoration on the cuff may be in order, but I really want to know what you guys think, so any help getting the pics to post would be great!2016-09-13 13.15.09.jpg

You can open the files and save at a lower resolution, if you've suitable software.

Or you can use an image hosting site, such as Imgur. Open a free account at Imgur.com or photobucket and upload the files. You'll then have various options for how to link to the photos in your account. They'll still appear as images in the thread but you'll be cutting and pasting text links supplied by the image hosting site.

Personally, I'd like to see these gloves.

Try to use imgur to upload and insert the link.

I think I still have a photobucket account, let me try that

20160914_213402_LLS_zpsgqr4lldr.jpg

20160914_213346_LLS_zpswazigrh6.jpg
20160914_213313_LLS_zps30tui5gk.jpg

Went with extra beefy wrist padding, hate floppy wrists on non-thai gloves.

Last edited:
That works, thanks fellas. Photobuckets ads have gotten almost as bad as Sherdog's these days :) :) :)

Website is good, but you can contact me here or email [email protected] , we're custom and bulk orders (we could put together a G&E group order, I promise not to do you like 1v1) stock choices and a groundbreaking innovation coming soon.

Do you think he's right about the logo? It could stand at least to be bigger, I guess. I was thinking the same Thai characters (it reads Marvelous) in a larger font on the cuff might look cool, too. What says the G&E?

Last edited:
Glad you got it sorted!

I like the look of the gloves, especially the non floppy wrist. And I think the logo looks good; understated and classy. It's difficult to design a logo that looks equally good on a business card as on the side of a van.

Logos are important though, so make sure you're happy with it. The Ring to Cage and UMA logos are enough to put me off buying their gloves, for example.

Personally, I prefer simpler and less flashy logos. I would even go further and leave out the "Muay Thai, Boxing, MMA" part. But that's just me.

I am not a huge fan of the logos of the two abovementioned companies either (though I have owned gear from both).

Thanks for the input, guys, "understated and classy" is a great way to describe the look I was going for, so I'm glad that was able to shine through. Leaving out "Muay thai, boxing...." might be a good bet, but I'd have to enlarge the web address to balance out the space, which is good for visibility, but I wonder if it would wind up looking crass to blast the website in that way. Also, just so everyone knows, a custom order with us can have any logo or none.

I could tell you about the great performance, the feel of the leather, and the chorus of angels that sing when I hit the bag with hooks, but I'm clearly biased. :D

Wow dude, I love em. The quality looks awesome, best of luck brother

Personally, I prefer simpler and less flashy logos. I would even go further and leave out the "Muay Thai, Boxing, MMA" part. But that's just me.

I am not a huge fan of the logos of the two abovementioned companies either (though I have owned gear from both).

I second that, the "Muay Thai, Boxing, MMA" part make them look novice like, I love the thai on them though.

I would go with only Marvelous Boxing on the logo. The shape of the glove looks nice. Not sure about the color combo, but I am not a reference in that regard lol.

What type of padding ? Is it IMF ?

Love the idea of dropping the " MT boxing mma" and making the Web address bigger. It might look more balanced.

I quite like the colour combo. I generally like plain black equipment but I'm currently trying to not order new 16s in purple...

By the way, either those 16s are tiny with an extra wide strap or your hands are f#@+ing enormous!!!

I would go with only Marvelous Boxing on the logo. The shape of the glove looks nice. Not sure about the color combo, but I am not a reference in that regard lol.

What type of padding ? Is it IMF ?

3-layer, soft to medium density, thin-medium thickness. Mostly a puncher's glove, but still protective. IMF, Orthopedic, Horsehair and all layered padding combos are available for customs though. My first blue gloves, be nice! Lol

Last edited:
By the way, either those 16s are tiny with an extra wide strap or your hands are f#@+ing enormous!!!

Haha! A little bit of both maybe? I wanted the huge strap for support, and the padding compact, plus my hands are pretty huge too. I sort of worried that such a design might make the gloves look lopsided, but the resulting balanced feel is totally worth it. I plan on using this exact design for all my personal bag gloves until I'm old and brittle enough to need orthopedic foam.

Back