Marvel Strike Force

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone playing this on iOS or Android? It launched a couple of days ago, and so far it's pretty fun. I don't play many games on my phone but this one has sucked me in.

It's a turn based RPG game in which you progressively unlock a huge variety of different Marvel Hero's and villains to use on your squad. You can do compaign missions, form alliances with other players and take part in raids.

There's some obvious pay to win elements, but gaining power cores is still very achievable without having to spend real cash.

Yeah, I'm giving it a try at the moment. I'm currently level 22 I think.

Looks exactly like Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes only with Marvel characters.

Lol I'm pretty sure you're on my alliance. Are you in 'Let's Fighting Love'?
I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I haven't really delved into the alliance stuff yet. My username is the same as it is on here though.

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I haven't really delved into the alliance stuff yet. My username is the same as it is on here though.

Never mind, the guy on my alliance is actually called GoldmineAzrael. The names are similar enough that they looked the same at first glance.

Anyone playing this on iOS or Android? It launched a couple of days ago, and so far it's pretty fun. I don't play many games on my phone but this one has sucked me in.

It's a turn based RPG game in which you progressively unlock a huge variety of different Marvel Hero's and villains to use on your squad. You can do compaign missions, form alliances with other players and take part in raids.

There's some obvious pay to win elements, but gaining power cores is still very achievable without having to spend real cash.
My brothers have played this since around the time it came out, so around two years now. It irritated the shit out of me because I couldn't pull their teeth to run any of the ported Final Fantasy games on their Androids, or SWKOTOR, they hated on them as "boring", and then later they get addicted to this game. I broke their balls over it. "I thought turn-based tactics games were boring."

Anyway, they quite like it, but I guess the P2W mechanics get a lot more oppressive after 18 months, because both of them have said the game feels pretty stupid since last Thanksgiving. They both sank a crapload of time into it, but unless you sink serious dough into it, you're never going to go into the "Dark Dimension", or whatever. So my little brother has been back to Hearthstone since the WuFlu outbreak since he was forced to close the bar down, and had a lot more free time for more serious gaming, again.
Looks exactly like Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes only with Marvel characters.
That's exactly what it is.

Back