Martial art obsession?

Lol, sorry for some reason I missed this post. I must say it's a nice troll (bit blunt) and made me laugh.

Please teach me, can you call me grasshopper oh great lotus. I have only watched dvds, UFC, read sherdog and asked random old people in hospitals where the deadliest of the arts are found. This may explain why I believed kung-fu was the shitiest of all the martial arts.

Your well presented argument based solely on opinion with absolutely no factual examples has shown me the error of my way(it seems to disregard almost all video evidence but I digress, forgive me oh great one)

Obviously your hands are lethal weapons which is a concern with all the masturbation within you post and I am concerned you have neutered yourself in such a vigorous display of pleasuring yourself on sherdog.

Once again I realise my I'll conceived notions on mental fortitude and it's development were grossly wrong. I had assumed will was strengthened with overcoming adversity but now realise its strengthened by isolating myself in an environment which never challenges my pre conceived beliefs.

I haven't done anything in a very long time(stopped downloading dvds and YouTube Vids of kung-fu guys getting raped) I'm I'm extremely excited to learn any scraps of knowledge you are willing to impart on a poor cretin such as myself.

Teach me oh great one
so many words saying nothing...
if it wasn't for your screen you would be quiet and look at your shoes if i confronted you...

here is a low level acolyte destroying a champion mma fighter in your rules...

so many words saying nothing...
if it wasn't for your screen you would be quiet and look at your shoes if i confronted you...

here is a low level acolyte destroying a champion mma fighter in your rules...

Lol perhaps, who knows though. If I decide to get my arse off my couch and the booze and drugs from my body I'll pm you and we can find out. For the time being I'm a little busy in life for random sherdog challenges, if serious pm me so I remember you and you never know.

I thought I'd play your troll game with a long winded wank of my own. Seems there is truth to both never argue with an idiot... And the empty vessel makes the most noise.

If I did train and it was MMA I would say that that video was a kickboxing match not mma? Some old dude at the pub once told me that anyone can win with a chin down and fists swinging but I was drunk and rarely listen to my elders.

Sorry to hear about your demons…
I am a warrior and a monk I would help you if needed it…

I hope you can right your ship.

By your rules I meant it was a champion sport practitioner fighting under full must Thai rules. Vs fighting the monk in a real scenario without rules

Sorry to hear about your demons…
I am a warrior and a monk I would help you if needed it…

I hope you can right your ship.

By your rules I meant it was a champion sport practitioner fighting under full must Thai rules. Vs fighting the monk in a real scenario without rules

Kind offer but I have no demons that I need help with after all an enemy is a friend you haven't come to terms with.
You need to research how judo became popular over jiu-jitsu in Japan. Better a sport based art with techniques applied against a fully resisting opponent than a 1000 death dealing techniques which have never been used on a properly resisting opponent.

No malice intended, offers there though if you pm me(if I can be fucked) I'm always up to learn(no arsehole)

Better than sex? There's certainly a level of adrenaline, excitement, and passion I've gotten with fights that probably won't be ever topped by any other experience except for perhaps a shootout or drugs. The best sex I've had doesn't compare to the excitement I've felt going into a bout. But I'd rather have sex than fight if I had the choice. Fighting is hard and damaging long term. Sex is also a lot more accessible unless you get into street fights all the time which I think is retarded anyway.

Back