Married 33-year old school counselor caught in bed with 17-year old

I get the whole "where was she when I was in school" shit that everyone says but this woman is in a position of authority (insert puns). She is a predator and should be treated as one.

Married to a teacher :eek:

I joke but only half joke as the looming cuck threat of your teacher/wife cheating on you with a pubescent boys must loom heavy. :D
She and whatever pubescent sucker she lures in would be doing me a favor. Honestly at this point in the marriage I don't think I'd shed one tear.

I don’t get it. i know the comments and remarks now are all ‘where was she when i was in school’ and ‘jealous friend told on them’ but I see it as pretty lame.

When I was 15, 16, 17, someone that was 33 or 30 or hell, even 26, was ‘old as shit.’ There was literally hundreds of 16 and 17yos in my grade that were available. Anyone saying they, as a 16yo, would want a 30yo over a 16yo is fucking stupid and never got any to begin with.

Yeah but teenage girls don't know how to fuck.

I get the whole "where was she when I was in school" shit that everyone says but this woman is in a position of authority (insert puns). She is a predator and should be treated as one.

The guy is 17 years old. I had already moved out at 17.
The kid's parents should be charged if anything. How do you raise a 17 year old to be a child?
A 17 year old should be treated like a man. I am so tired of this victimhood culture.

"A married 33-year-old school counsellor has been arrested after allegedly being found naked in bed with her 17-year-old student by the boy's mother.

Shannon Hathaway was arrested on Thursday after the boy's mother allegedly walked in on them in May.

She was put on administrative leave as a result but resigned before handing herself into police in Fort Worth, Texas, on Thursday.

In her mugshot, Hathaway grinned widely. "

4D4522F400000578-5848207-image-a-16_1529072286993.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-married-33-year-old-school-counsellor.html

<DisgustingHHH>
Her husband must be so embarrassed.

The guy is 17 years old. I had already moved out at 17.
The kid's parents should be charged if anything. How do you raise a 17 year old to be a child?
A 17 year old should be treated like a man. I am so tired of this victimhood culture.
The KID is 17 years old and this woman is a teacher. She is disgusting and deserves any punishment she receives. Don't look at it through the eyes of a kid who wants to get laid. EVERY kid wants to get laid. Try understanding the adult. Thats when it gets weird.

Yeah but teenage girls don't know how to fuck.
When I was 16 I didn’t know ‘how to fuck’ either. Hell, I’d cum in my sleep. Flicking my junk at that age would cause me to explode; i didn’t need nor want an expert.

When I was 16 I didn’t know ‘how to fuck’ either. Hell, I’d cum in my sleep. Flicking my junk at that age would cause me to explode; i didn’t need nor want an expert.

Fair enough

The KID is 17 years old and this woman is a teacher. She is disgusting and deserves any punishment she receives. Don't look at it through the eyes of a kid who wants to get laid. EVERY kid wants to get laid. Try understanding the adult. Thats when it gets weird.

17 should never be considered a "kid".
A 17 year old is a grown man.

This is one of the biggest problems with society. We treat these guys as kids and not adults. They should all have jobs and responsibilities and should stop getting babied.

I've said it before, at 17 I had moved out and was working and going to school. I was treated as a man by my peers, my co-workers, women, my mother, and my father. I was a man.

The teacher deserves to lose her job- but definitely no jail time or fines.

This is one of the biggest problems with society. We treat these guys as kids and not adults. They should all have jobs and responsibilities and should stop getting babied.

I've said it before, at 17 I had moved out and was working and going to school. I was treated as a man by my peers, my co-workers, women, my mother, and my father. I was a man.

It wouldn't matter if he was 19, it's still against the law.

"A married 33-year-old school counsellor has been arrested after allegedly being found naked in bed with her 17-year-old student by the boy's mother.

Shannon Hathaway was arrested on Thursday after the boy's mother allegedly walked in on them in May.

She was put on administrative leave as a result but resigned before handing herself into police in Fort Worth, Texas, on Thursday.

In her mugshot, Hathaway grinned widely. "

4D4522F400000578-5848207-image-a-16_1529072286993.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-married-33-year-old-school-counsellor.html

<DisgustingHHH>

man that boy is lucky, he got a milf with 17 lol

How fucking dumb was this kid..... 17 in the 9th grade?

The pair allegedly started their relationship when the boy was a student at Harwood Junior High School between 2016 and 2017 when he was 17 and in the 9th grade.

I was a kid when I was 17. I couldn't legally drink, smoke, join the military- nothing. But you're saying it should have been acceptable for my teacher to fuck me?

I was a kid when I was 17. I couldn't legally drink, smoke, join the military- nothing. But you're saying it should have been acceptable for my teacher to fuck me?

She was 26 I think. My girlfriend was 24 when I was 17.

I think people should be raised better, not be babied. If he's sheltered and never taught responsibilities them you might as well call him a kid at 30.

If you're old enough to be making kids, you're too old to be considered one in my books. Blame parents or society but it's ridiculous that someone needs to have been physically/sexually mature for years before they can be considered an "adult".

She was 26 I think. My girlfriend was 24 when I was 17.

I think people should be raised better, not be babied. If he's sheltered and never taught responsibilities them you might as well call him a kid at 30.

If you're old enough to be making kids, you're too old to be considered one in my books. Blame parents or society but it's ridiculous that someone needs to have been physically/sexually mature for years before they can be considered an "adult".
eh, if this story were about a male teacher and a female student, we'd be as disgusted as we should be over this one. We excuse it here because we're all males and deep down, sort of envious of this kid that got some.

Before I would talk about the kid getting some ass and how most* of these chicks are very bangable.....but now I just think of the poor bastard husband/boyfriend who has to acknowledged that he wasn’t fucking his woman right and to top it off she’s banging some 17 year old. The realization of the situation as a man.....fuck bro it’s got to be hard to deal with. Not to mention the subsequent ball busting by your boys for life

I don’t get it. i know the comments and remarks now are all ‘where was she when i was in school’ and ‘jealous friend told on them’ but I see it as pretty lame.

When I was 15, 16, 17, someone that was 33 or 30 or hell, even 26, was ‘old as shit.’ There was literally hundreds of 16 and 17yos in my grade that were available. Anyone saying they, as a 16yo, would want a 30yo over a 16yo is fucking stupid and never got any to begin with.

Well that's the point, if for example you only got laid first when you were 19, it's legitimate to say that when you were 16 you would have banged a counselor like this on a dime - all that statement does is state that during a period while you were not getting laid you would have happily jammed that specific clam. What it does not state is that you would have nailed her over other available vaginas, merely that you'd do her too. Nothing lame about that. Also, a willing 30 year old > a 18 year old you have to work for - assuming physical attractiveness is within similar (1-1.5 points on a 10 scale) range, esp for a 16 year old with little to no game (as most 16 year olds are). It may be lazy but it's true.

So many issues here....she is MARRIED, a TEACHER, and SMILES in her mugshot? Not to mention if this kid is 17 in 9th grade he is probably special needs. 9th grade is 14. I think these busted female teachers are more than just horny...this has to be some sort of mental disorder....17 isn’t pedophilia, but this is something broken.

Back