Married 33-year old school counselor caught in bed with 17-year old

More pics of the butter golem for people who want to look it it more:

shannon-hathaway.jpg

albino-porcupine1.jpg

These are the 'Where is TJ Grant' threads of Gheyberry.

I'd fuck her, then turn her in. Double fuck, bitch.

This is how girls think: "omg he's so cute but he's so old, eww"

Guys just see a hot woman and think "wow, I'd like to fuck her", not "well, I'd fuck her but only if she's in the right age group." Most guys that age wouldn't even have the thought "how old is she" come into their head at any point
Nah, girls are the same way, or at least a subset of them. Back in high school, girls used to flirt with good looking older male teachers all the time, as well as younger male teachers. Or talk about wanting to fuck older guys. The only difference is female sexuality is more suppressed by society, especially when they're younger. It's a strange complex people have where on the one hand they're turned on by them, but at the same time super protective and guilty.

It's almost always white married women who are getting caught banging teenage students.

I wonder why that is?

Cuz those inferior, cave-dwelling, melanin-deprived CACS are little pussy devils and incapable of pleasing a woman.

The best part about his whole story that I'm surprised no one has caught yet is the kid is 2 years older than the average freshman hahaha she slept with the idiot who was held back 2 years so obviously she found his peach fuzz attractive.

I don’t get it. i know the comments and remarks now are all ‘where was she when i was in school’ and ‘jealous friend told on them’ but I see it as pretty lame.

When I was 15, 16, 17, someone that was 33 or 30 or hell, even 26, was ‘old as shit.’ There was literally hundreds of 16 and 17yos in my grade that were available. Anyone saying they, as a 16yo, would want a 30yo over a 16yo is fucking stupid and never got any to begin with.
You're either not speaking from experience, oe you're confusing lunch ladies with mustaches. Milfs were the holy grail. Most girls in my grade were retarded and terrible in bed.

When I was 18, legal drinking age in Quebec, I learned so many lessons from women in their 20's, 30's, especially the hockey groupies. I played semi pro, it was a gold mine of thirsty women lol

I

Nah, it’s not like 21 was a hard line or anything. Just trying to give an approximate range.
But the point is that if you are walking down the street at that age or looking at pictures and you see a girl and think 'man she is hot, I would bang her' but you find out she is 22 or 23 or just outside your range (or any age) would you then go to 'no thx, outside my age range'?

As i have never really met a guy who really cared about the age IF he found her hot and she was willing to bang.

More pics of the butter golem for people who want to look it it more:

shannon-hathaway.jpg

See I like to try and guess at the psychology of these women teachers who do this.

When I see these pics I think 'ok, there it is. She was a very average looking young gal who probably hung out with some good looking girls who got a ton of attention from the boys and she never did. So now, when back in that same school environment she could not resist the attention of the boys and to finally feel validated.'

BUT THEN

We have seen hot teachers also do this so I guess you could say 'these hot young ladies returning to high schools but now older which was an environment where they were always in constant competition with other hot girls for the attention of the boys end up feeling insecure as they see the boys now paying attention to girls other than them, and they start playing the flirting game that they've known all their lives and then have to validate they are still the ones desired by sleeping with the boys.'

BUT THEN

IF its an uggo teacher its the same as point one.

So basically the conclusion that I have come to is that it simply does not matter whether uggo, average or attractive, they all have this proponseity so stop overthinking this as the answer is the psychology is just 'girls'.

Pretty sure the main page would just be made of what's most popular.
Normally I'd think you are right, but every once in awhile there will be something on there that's just too out there for me to think "this is really popular right now" like old lady BJs with their teeth out or occasionally you'll see something completely non-pron like a clip from a mainstream movie.

See I like to try and guess at the psychology of these women teachers who do this.

When I see these pics I think 'ok, there it is. She was a very average looking young gal who probably hung out with some good looking girls who got a ton of attention from the boys and she never did. So now, when back in that same school environment she could not resist the attention of the boys and to finally feel validated.'

BUT THEN

We have seen hot teachers also do this so I guess you could say 'these hot young ladies returning to high schools but now older which was an environment where they were always in constant competition with other hot girls for the attention of the boys end up feeling insecure as they see the boys now paying attention to girls other than them, and they start playing the flirting game that they've known all their lives and then have to validate they are still the ones desired by sleeping with the boys.'

BUT THEN

IF its an uggo teacher its the same as point one.

So basically the conclusion that I have come to is that it simply does not matter whether uggo, average or attractive, they all have this proponseity so stop overthinking this as the answer is the psychology is just 'girls'.
Honestly you are pretty close to being on the nose. My wife teaches at a middle school and watching her and the other teachers, they all fall back into that school mentality. My wife comes home to tell me that "Justin cheated on Ashley with the class tramp Bridgett", it's even worse when the teachers get together, they all get drunk and screw around with each other. I had one of the art teachers hit on me at one of their "events" which turned into a whole ordeal where the women teachers all divided up into their groups with my wife's friends ready to kick her ass and her friends basically saying "well if you don't want him to get hit on you should either leave him at home or keep a close watch on him". The male teachers were giving me the thumbs up and giving me the scoop on which teachers put out; gave me horrible flashbacks of high school.

Basically they get into an almost reverse Stockholm syndrome mentality.

Why this things never happen in Europe?
My english teacher in the school was a legit 8/10, she never let me bang

All you fools on ur high horse acting like you wouldn't smash.

<Wenger85>

Honestly you are pretty close to being on the nose. My wife teaches at a middle school and watching her and the other teachers, they all fall back into that school mentality. My wife comes home to tell me that "Justin cheated on Ashley with the class tramp Bridgett", it's even worse when the teachers get together, they all get drunk and screw around with each other. I had one of the art teachers hit on me at one of their "events" which turned into a whole ordeal where the women teachers all divided up into their groups with my wife's friends ready to kick her ass and her friends basically saying "well if you don't want him to get hit on you should either leave him at home or keep a close watch on him". The male teachers were giving me the thumbs up and giving me the scoop on which teachers put out; gave me horrible flashbacks of high school.

Basically they get into an almost reverse Stockholm syndrome mentality.

Married to a teacher :eek:

I joke but only half joke as the looming cuck threat of your teacher/wife cheating on you with a pubescent boys must loom heavy. :D

Back