Married 33-year old school counselor caught in bed with 17-year old

I didn’t started checking out chicks in their 30s until I was close to 30. At 17, I was only into girls 21 and under.
Looks determined if I wanted to fuck a woman, not age (obviously not talking about minors).

It's almost always white married women who are getting caught banging teenage students.

I wonder why that is?

I figure alot of western females who get married were actually sluts in the first place who only decided to get married because they are trying to keep up with everyone else

Poor white husbands not hitting it right.
It's not their fault. White women think it' normal to marry guys they don't like now. They seperate sex and passion from who They marry, because they are cancerous weirdos when given the opportunity.

The disconnect between sex and love with women is a blight on our society. It's gross.

No way man, if you die there will be no one in between him and her. At that point there's no stopping them from fucking on your grave.
Go on...

WywaKbR.gif

It's not their fault. White women think it' normal to marry guys they don't like now. They seperate sex and passion from who They marry, because they are cancerous weirdos when given the opportunity.

The disconnect between sex and love with women is a blight on our society. It's gross.

Alot of white guys let their women treat them like crap. They put the women to high on pedestal.

Got to stand your ground and be assertive and direct with women.

Alot of white guys let their women treat them like crap. They put the women to high on pedestal.

Got to stand your ground and be assertive and direct with women.

The truth, brah.

<seedat>

Cucks be running wild in society these days.

I didn’t started checking out chicks in their 30s until I was close to 30. At 17, I was only into girls 21 and under.
Weird.

So if you saw a hot 22 year old you knew her age and excluded her based on age?

Most guys just notice looks. If a hundred photos of various hot women were posted most guys would say all and not be trying to figure out their age first.

Last edited:
Weird.

So if you saw a hot 22 year old you new her age and excluded her based on age?

Most guys just notice looks. If a hundred photos of various hot women were posted most guys would say all and not be trying to figure out their age first.

Nah, it’s not like 21 was a hard line or anything. Just trying to give an approximate range.

Speak for yourself, virgin.

When I was 16, my high school--the only one in the entire county--had 200 kids. My class had 60 students. Three pretty girls. THREE! I had one good looking teacher and if she had wanted sgt jumpy's 16 year old D, she would've had the best worst 5 minutes of her entire life.
5 minutes?
200w.webp

I see things slightly differently.

Young boys that age simply want ALL the sex. ALL OF IT. if they can get it from 15-17 years olds great. Take it. If they can get it from 30-33 great, take it.

If that wind feels particularly nice that day and they can get off on it, great take it.

For most young boys there is no either/or in the equation. It is just 'is sex available. if yes, take it'.
LOL!. Totally agree with you. Jesus, even when I had girlfriends, and just had sex an hour ago, I would go out with the guys and be on the hunt again. I could score hot chicks, but I would still hit fat chicks, ugly chicks, 2nd cousins..... pretty much anything.

It doesn't bother me, it's just that when I go to the main screen that is a majority of what they are featuring.

The incest shit is pretty disturbing though, you're brother is an odd duck.

Gotta say, recently the classic/retro Italian pron has been my thing, the women are generally really hot, have really smoking hot bodies, don't have a bunch of shitty tattoos or piercings and appear to have no barrier they won't cross.

Pretty sure the main page would just be made of what's most popular.

Any sherbro's married to schoolteachers? You keeping an eye on that shit?

Any sherbro's married to schoolteachers? You keeping an eye on that shit?

You know you are doing something wrong if your wifey needs to go to teen boys to get off.

Back