Marreta Santos Appreciation thread. Is he gonna break Silva's record against Branch this Saturday?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This guy is a very entertaining fighter and a brutal KO artist. He has tied Silva's record of most finishes at MW with 8.

1............... March 23, 2014: R1 KO/TKO Ronny Markes
Thiago+Santos+Body+Kicks+Ronny+Markes+UFC+Fight+Night+Natal.gif
Thiago+Santos+Pounds+Ronny+Markes+UFC+Fight+Night+Natal.gif

2............ Jan 31, 2015: R1 KO/TKO Andy Enz
Thiago%2BSantos%2BSmashes%2BAndy%2BEnz%2BUFC%2B183.gif

3............ Jun 27, 2015: R1 KO/TKO Steve Bosse
UltimateAcademicCleanerwrasse.gif

4........... May 14, 2016: R1 KO/TKO Nate Marquardt

5........... Feb 19, 2017: R2 KO/TKO Jack Marshman
Thiago-Santos-DROPS-FINISHES-SP-WHL-HK-vs-Jack-Marshman-R2-_zpsoztnu8yw.gif

6........... Jul 8, 2017: R2 KO/TKO Gerald Meerschaert

7............ Oct 28, 2017: R1 KO/TKO Jack Hermansson
Cool-THIAGO-SANTOS-Highlights.gif

8............ Feb 3, 2018: R2 KO/TKO Anthony Smith

Apr 21, 2018: ????????????????????? How do you see this one going?
hqdefault.jpg

Discuss

One of my favorites on the roster atm. I don't think he'll ever be champ (he'll choke on big fights like my other favorites Edson and Cerrone) but I'm always excited when steps in the octagon!

Moose absolutely destroyed him which doesn't say anything bad about Marreta but Jesus the UFC suck for letting Moose go.

Love this guy. Probably most exciting fighter in the division, goes absolutely full intensity every time.

Branch is a tricky guy though, smart fighter. Will be an interesting fight.

I just love his style, he must be a terrifying opponent to fight because you know if he can kick you once or twice flush it will change the fight completely. Imagine blocking on those full power bodykicks.

Ugh, I saw the Bosse KO in person. Absolutely sickening. FREAKIN AWESOME TOO...but sickening.

Ugh, I saw the Bosse KO in person. Absolutely sickening. FREAKIN AWESOME TOO...but sickening.
The guy has amazing power. I don´t think "that many people" in the division can take those kicks.

Edit: I liked the fact that he didn´t throw a follow up punch. Bosse was clearly out.

Christ, I never realised how many finishes that guy has, got a bright future for sure.

The guy has amazing power. I don´t think "that many people" in the division can take those kicks.

Edit: I liked the fact that he didn´t throw a follow up punch. Bosse was clearly out.

"Clearly out" is actually an understatement. Lol After the cheers for the knockout, everyone got super quiet. We thought he was DED. Not sure what the TV broadcast showed. But Bosse was unconscious an extremely long time.

"Clearly out" is actually an understatement. Lol After the cheers for the knockout, everyone got super quiet. We thought he was DED. Not sure what the TV broadcast showed. But Bosse was unconscious an extremely long time.
They usually move the camera away, but Dayum watching that live!!! I can only imagine how seriously fucked up Bosse looked after that kick.

I want Santos and Cowboy Oliveira to win the belts. santos comes from a capoeira background too which is dope

Jesus is that a TUF tattoo on his left bicep?

<{clintugh}>

Back