Market Could Be Heading Towards A Market Correction Warning By Many Wall Street Traders

So it should be 12-14k because some guy on sherdog says so, meanwhile the entire working class of america is buying at 20k without even realizing it.

Dont mean to be rude you are a good poster, but theres alot more to valuating stocks.

If its 12 to 14k on the index where is your argument to the working class of america to not only stop putting money in their 401k but sell (at a penalty) instead

And if they do follow your advice and sell their 401k, where do you suggest they put the cash? Just keep it in cash, gold?

Lets assume i just sold my retirement just now

Tell me what to do with the cash.

I'm not trying to answer for the other poster, but stocks are overvalued for some of the very reasons you listed; a real estate credit crunch and abysmally low bond and money market yields made the market the only good place to put money. Lack of options drove demand for stocks. Just because the market is due for a correction doesn't mean your average middle class investor should liquidate his 401k. Unless I was retiring in the next few years, I wouldn't worry about it. If I was, I'd be liquidating a lot of my 401k into cash and bonds.
IMO for the long term investor, it is very prudent to diversify; stocks, money market, gold, real estate, and hard assets; I allocate towards all of these.

So it should be 12-14k because some guy on sherdog says so, meanwhile the entire working class of america is buying at 20k without even realizing it.

Dont mean to be rude you are a good poster, but theres alot more to valuating stocks.

If its 12 to 14k on the index where is your argument to the working class of america to not only stop putting money in their 401k but sell (at a penalty) instead

And if they do follow your advice and sell their 401k, where do you suggest they put the cash? Just keep it in cash, gold?

I'm going into a stable fund.

Bonds are nice during instability.

Unlike Donald Trump many old line traders who are worth many billions are warning the Fed to be more aggressive not less aggressive. They warn that any announced slowing of the economy and weakening of the economy could cause a 5 to 15 percent or more market correction.

Paul Tudor Jones even believes a larger market correction could happen then 15 percent change. Larry Fink who's Blackrock manages trillions of dollars warns that inflation could cause problems for businesses and peoples purchasing power will be reduced. At least this time they are warning people that a market correct could happen sooner not later if the Fed does not react to the change.

Interesting stuff there are a good number of people though who believe that many of these issues are due to new market models and that it will correct itself before it becomes a bigger problem due to changes made to Wall Street post 2008.

What do Sherdoggers think I know a few people work within the investment world.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-says-u-s-stocks-should-terrify-janet-yellen
I think that the men with tens or hundreds of billions of dollars in bonds don't like the fed raised rates.

Ethereum, Bitcoin, future blockchain companies(Microsoft, JPM, UBS, IBM), ethereum-based startups(Gnosis, Iconomi, Augur, Melon), Tesla, Apple, and Google. Also put away cash for the impending bubble burst in order to have immediate capital available to purchase real estate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back