MArk O. Madsen with a Dan Henderson'esque finish last night

Oddmonster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Wish Mark would step up his competition. He is way too good for the people he is fighting now.

I’d say that ko finish is more similar to fedor koing Brett Rogers than any other Dan Henderson ko.

Identicle angle, same right punch, and almost the same follow up on the ground.

Dont get your hopes up
Danish former Olympic wrestler.

But if Fight Finder is correct he is (before this fight ) 3 -0 and has been fighting since 2013 (?!?)
I dont think MMA is a priority in his life :-/

Also the competition has been really piss poor. Almost CM Punk level bad.
All of them has now losing records.

Dont get your hopes up

But if Fight Finder is correct he is (before this fight ) 3 -0 and has been fighting since 2013 (?!?)

He says in interviews that he is focussing on MMA now, and so far has fought twice this year. Just loving his aggressive style, no lay and pray, just 100% smash.

What weight is this? Lightweight?

My God, what a savage shot.

Dont get your hopes up

Yeah as the other poster said he is 100% focused on MMA now and has been for a year or two now. He's a BEAST, trust me. Would love to see him step up soon. Maybe a dominant win more, he can get a UFC contract. Especially with his background in olympic wrestling.

Dont get your hopes up

I believe the guy has great potential, but I agree with OP that he needs to face better competition. He has had 4 fights, and while it's not against great fighters almost no one starts out fighting guys with impressive or good resumes. Looking at sherdog stats of fighters it seems more the rule than the exception for the first several pro fights to be against very low tier opponents, plus I don't think Mark has had any ameteur fights. Also only two of the guys he fought has losing records. Lets see but I believe he will make it to the UFC, at the very least a big promotion. MMA is a high priority in his life, he switched his focus to only MMA and is dedicated to becoming the very best he can become.

What weight is this? Lightweight?

My God, what a savage shot.
Welterweight, and yes he has a devastating right hand, also fights very agressive. He has killer instinct for sure, and relentless ground and pound. Should have seen the throw he did on him also, got great suplex on him.

uvH1S7.gif

Yeah as the other poster said he is 100% focused on MMA now and has been for a year or two now. He's a BEAST, trust me. Would love to see him step up soon. Maybe a dominant win more, he can get a UFC contract. Especially with his background in olympic wrestling.

Well thats good!
I know he has solid wrestling, but when you see a guy having 3fight under a 5 year span you get worried.
I hope what ever kept him from focusing on mma is out of the picture.

Back