Mark Hunt's reaction to Werdum vs Lewis.

Hunt ducked steroids, be a man and take them pussy and maybe you'll be ripped and a champ fat boy.

that's funny coming from a juicy little slut like u would love u to say anything to his face fucken cheating little betch u another steroid usin bitch look at your pathetic bitch ass

Usually I cant stand super salty fighters but Hunt makes it so much fun :D

Anyone that doesn't love Hunto's rants is a waste of air and should go buy a rope.

Why he even cares about ranking? Hunt is one of the best paid fighters in the UFC. And he actually wanted to be released from his contract. He is sueing the UFC even. Fight the Polish dude and collect your check.

Mark always seemed like a nice mellow dude before Brock came into his life

Stfu hunt, all that guy does is bitch about everything

Jesus, you girls are overreacting.
Say that tweet in Mark's voice and it won't sound that bad or "crazy "
He'd be like "hah yea, that foookin coward mothafucka said he was havin surgery so he can't fight me, then his goofy bitch ass signs a fight wit a guy i KOd? Wha kinda coward shit is that? "
You all are overreacting. That's just how Mark talks.

And he's not wrong. If Werdum said he wasn't ready to fight, and then takes another lower ranked guy that Mark just KOd, then....yea...it looks pretty cowardly from Mark's angle.
Werdum won the first fight, but Mark took that fight on short notice, at a high elevation city, and he won the first round. A rematch would be appropriate.

I respect Hunt's fighting ability but dude's dumb as a dog foot.

Hunt's a bitch lately but he has a legit gripe here. Hunt (#6) beats Lewis (#7) and gets Tybura (#10) while Lewis gets Werdum (#2). I know the UFC gives no fucks about their own rankings but still, this is retarded.

Markhunt posted more whiny Bullshit? That's so out of character for him.

that's funny coming from a juicy little slut like u would love u to say anything to his face fucken cheating little betch u another steroid usin bitch look at your pathetic bitch ass
if we ever needed proof mark hunt reads sherdog here it is people.

if we ever needed proof mark hunt reads sherdog here it is people.
I have to admit I lol'd at juicy little slut, like something you'd hear kids say when they first discover cussing is what those rants remind me of.

I have to admit I lol'd at juicy little slut, like something you'd hear kids say when they first discover cussing is what those rants remind me of.
Hahahaha too true my friend, I'll let him have that.

Fabricio%2BWerdum%2BKnees%2Band%2BFinishes%2BMark%2BHunt%2BUFC%2B180.gif

Did this on a few weeks notice.

Somehow I don't think he's scared of a guy he KO'ed in the 1st round.
Was the second round.

werdum already knocked you the fuck out buddy, what are you even on about?

dude never stops whining.

Fabricio%2BWerdum%2BStuns%2BMark%2BHunt%2Bby%2BJumping%2BKnee%2BUFC%2B180.gif

I would have liked to see Werdum get a better ranked fight off of arguably beating Reem too but it's not a good look for Hunt to call a guy that flatlined him a coward.
short notice fight, and this wasn't an easy fight for werdum until the KO. werdum definitely had second thoughts on fighting hunt

Udc ranking :

Hunt is ranked 8

and

Lewis is ranked 6

wtf

Hassy needs to get his man under control.

Back