Mark Hunt's reaction to Werdum vs Lewis.

Fabricio%2BWerdum%2BKnees%2Band%2BFinishes%2BMark%2BHunt%2BUFC%2B180.gif

Did this on a few weeks notice.

Somehow I don't think he's scared of a guy he KO'ed in the 1st round.
Hunt with the half butterfly guard lol. I wonder why herb stopped it so late.

Hunt is the GOAT.

Chicken shit coward lmfao the guy KOd you into oblivion dumbass. Somebody gotta take the phone/computer access away from this mongo

I find it concerning the way Hunt's acting. He's been ko'd ny JDS, Werdum and Overeem in the past 5 (?) years. He's also had a long career in mma as well as kickboxing.

Is this a sign of brain damage from all the knocks to the head? Hunt used to be so chill but now he seems very angry whenever he posts. I don't know too much about the guy so i hate to make that assumption.

lol you don't remember his racist Facebook rant back in 2012? he personally messaged me and called me a "pussy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" and he was going off on people in the comment section calling him out for being racist
What an honour

Make no mistake, Hunt got verbally submitted in that Werdum fight. Werdum said it himself right after the fight

Hunt complains too much these days, but I think him with a full camp not having to fight at altitude knocks Werdum out. Lewis isn't on Werdum's level, this fight will not even be competitive.

With the amount Hunt gets paid you'd think he'd be a bit more easy going.

Hunto's like the Samoan Diaz brother.

1. It wasn't the first round goofus.

2. Hunto was the one on two weeks notice. Werdum had already been in camp working his ass off to fight the best HW on the planet for months.

3. Hunto had easily won the first round. Until he landed this lucky knee Werdum hadn't done shit.

Hunt ducked steroids, be a man and take them pussy and maybe you'll be ripped and a champ fat boy.

Thank you Brock for beating this fucking crybaby....Jesus Hunto is one of my favorite fighters but this grown ass man is just unbearable.

I was about to say, none of those guys were cheaters, so what he has to complain about.

Hunt lost it? He never had it lol, dude is a legend but obviously has always had mental issues, but it's fighting so who gives a fuck lol

Hunt took this on super short notice, awful weight cut, in mexico if I'm not minstaken. Hunt knocks him out in a rematch

Ever since that Brock loss, Hunt has had a huge chip on his shoulder..

how bout u go an fuck off his page then u peice of shit u think we need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling us about chips on shoulders who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

Lol

Hunt is crazy
All them shots to the head

But i do think Lewis/Werdum is a stupid matchup

Back