Mark Hunt's reaction to Werdum vs Lewis.

Man Mark Hunt has become something I did not know he was, I mean this madness is done got old.
Trash talking to get fans is one thing but this is getting sickening. Casual fans probably don't even read
his crap anymore.
lol you don't remember his racist Facebook rant back in 2012? he personally messaged me and called me a "pussy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" and he was going off on people in the comment section calling him out for being racist

I'm an idiot for thinking a former world champion is scared to fight a man he's already beaten?

If that makes me an idiot I'm happy to be one.
So you think Werdum wants to fight the guy that Mark just destroyed because he has more market value?

Again…idiot.

What the hell is wrong with Hunt these days?

Looks like no matter of what, he'll find a reason to complain.

Hunt has a point, he is the higher ranked fighter and should have gotten the fight over Lewis whom he just demolished.
Hunt beats Lewis, then has to take a guy lower down than Lewis while only having a few bouts left in his contract. Then Lewis gets the fight with Werdum that Hunt wanted.... yeah I could see him being ticked off about that.

So you think Werdum wants to fight the guy that Mark just destroyed because he has more market value?

Again…idiot.

Maybe he wants to fight somebody new, maybe the matchmakers put together two guys coming off losses like they normally do, maybe the timing of the fight was better for him. I don't pretend to know the details, I'm just saying I highly doubt a professional MMA fighter is afraid to fight somebody he's already beaten before.

Keep resorting to insults though, really puts your point across.

It's cool. Mark just needs a hug.

812696245ab9f7a170de5041dc681d83.jpg

I do somewhat agree with him, Hunt just beat the guy who is fighting Werdum and now Hunt is fighting Tybura ? Tybura is a dangerous fight for anyone but has no name.

I know they are totally different weight so it would never happen obviously.. but damn just imagining the thought of Hunt vs Al Iaquinta hahaha would be hilarious pre fight, in the fight, and post fight hahaha
I got Al. Fuck me, I got raging Al

I guess werdum/Lewis since both are coming off bad loses

Fabricio%2BWerdum%2BKnees%2Band%2BFinishes%2BMark%2BHunt%2BUFC%2B180.gif

Did this on a few weeks notice.

Somehow I don't think he's scared of a guy he KO'ed in the 1st round.

That was the 2nd round and Hunt won the 1st and dropped Fab once or twice FWIW (also was in Fabs guard with no danger)

Also I thought Lewis was going to retire? After his super long career

Hunt is the new Wand. From badass legend to blabbering idiot.

I kinda get Hunt's frustration. The UFC has fed him some bullshit over the years.

I'm guessing Hunto has always been like this and we didn't know it

Somehow it's very satisfying to see how bitter and angry he is all the time

Hunt is constantly complaining and at that against someone who beat him not accepting a fight with him. This is just silly.

Back