Mark Hunt vs Justin Willis for UFC Adelaide

Justin Willis has some pretty fast hands for the division but his power is nothing special, that's all he has though, Hunt should destroy him.

Because I'd like to see him fight in Rizin or Bellator. Why do you care if it matters to me or not my brother?

I just wonder why people always cheer for seeing great fighters leave the UFC. As fans, it does nothing to benefit us when the talent disburses.

I just wonder why people always cheer for seeing great fighters leave the UFC. As fans, it does nothing to benefit us when the talent disburses.
His time has passed in the UFC, especially considering the legal issues. He's 44 and there are a ton of fellow legends outside the UFC he can have fun scraps with imho. There's really no need for him to stay in the UFC at this point. In general though I don't often want top talent to leave unless they have no chance of moving upwards for whatever reason.

Justin Willis is an absolute killer despite looking like a jelly baby.

Mark Hunt will have his hands full

He barely got past Chase Sherman. Hunt will beat him blind.
His gas tank failed him that fight, his skills are legit though. Hunt should be able to walk him down and get the KO but I wouldn't be surprised if Willis drops him with a counter. He punches stupid fast for a guy his size.

His gas tank failed him that fight, his skills are legit though. Hunt should be able to walk him down and get the KO but I wouldn't be surprised if Willis drops him with a counter. He punches stupid fast for a guy his size.

Hunt's going to turn this guy into a zombie then send him face first into the canvas.

Is it bad that I have no idea who da fook Justin Willis is?

I spend WAAAAY to much time researching MMA and 40% of the time, I must research so many challengers.

Rockhold vs. Branch?
Who the heck is Branch?

It is crazy that a diehard must research a UFC MAIN EVENT challenger.

I don’t watch boxing but absolutely knew who GGG and Alvarez were.

I hope Hunt goes back to Japan after this. Crocop can come out of retirement for a fifth time and have one last retirement fight with Hunto.

Has anybody every told you how fucking spectacular your avatar is?

Back