Mark Hunt: UFC "Forced" Overeem fight on me

Hunt has gone full retard but I love to see him fight so hopefully he doesn't slack off and comes to win by ko

I think there is a good chance he knocks out glass chin Reem. And with a win, that will put the UFC in an even more uncomfortable spot.

I actually want to see this happen. I want to see the scenario play out where Hunt takes them to the cleaners. The UFC has been bullying far too long -- let's get a win for the fighters.

Lol at the cucks in here giving Hunt shit when a lot of them have never been punched in the face

He's right for the most part. He probably doesn't expect to win either, just as long as something gets done.

Plus, after this guy kept sending him this shit on facebook I'll always have some sympathy for having to endure it.
X5slQ9L.jpg

You people piling on Hunto make me sick.....

What happened to him at UFC 200 was unforgivable and disgusting on the part of all parties involved and that includes Jones.

Fuck Dana and Fuck Bork and fuck the UFC.
I hope he wins.

And he was most definitely forced to fight Reem he was not given any other choice.

Feel bad for Hunt and will be cheering him on in all his fights in and out of the Octogon

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Mark Hunt didn't beat Brock so..

It is going to be a hard road for Hunt, he has 5 more fights on his contract. War Hunto

This guy.. really. Brock beat him into a depression.

Before the Brock fight, he said he has faced cheaters all his life, but that it doesn't matter and that he will punch their face in anyway. Now, he lost the fight and he's been complaining for months. He's a fighter and under contract with UFC, and now he's claiming that they are forcing him to fight? That's like saying that the company I work for is forcing me to do my job.

Quit fighting and go out there and get a dayjob, let's see how fast you are broke. Saying that he has to feed his family while he made $700.000,- in his last fight. A lot of people have to work >10 years for that amount.

he's doing the right things, I see that now, before I misunderstood of end game

But then cheaters might decide the risk isn't worth it, and stop.
We don't want cheaters out of the sport, do we??

It seems a lot of people don't really care about that.

There's been a growing sentiment that enhanced fighters make for more exciting fights.

Typical UFC scumbags.

Looks like if Mark didn't sign to fight Overeem (rioder) UFC threatened breach of contract according to the lawyer

So basically forcing him to fight rioder after past 3 opponents have been busted for roiding

All heavyweights are roiders

In that case I hope they went Reem we want you to end Hunt for his whining, you won't be tested, juice like fuck, and put this matter to bed.

Lifetime HHJ pass for Mark Hunt.
kleenex tissues for the haters

Holy Hel, hope Reem wrecks Hunto again.

My question is would we have heard a word from hunt had he knocked out Brock in the 1st rd my guess .... No . What do you say ?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/17/14288804/mark-hunt-ufc-forced-alistair-overeem-fight-on-me
Mark Hunt said he felt backed into a corner.

The popular heavyweight fighter said he didn't want to fight Alistair Overeem at UFC 209 on March 4, but felt like he didn't have much of a choice. Hunt is currently suing the UFC for racketeering, fraud and negligence, among other claims, for the situation regarding Brock Lesnar's failed drug tests.

Hunt turned down multiple bouts last year, but told Ariel Helwani on Monday’s edition of The MMA Hour that the UFC threatened that he would be in breach of contract if he didn't take the Overeem matchup.

“They put me in a position, like well what am I supposed to do?” Hunt said. “They forced this fight on me, pretty much.”

Hunt, 42, had his lawyers file a lawsuit in U.S. District Court seeking damages from the UFC, Lesnar and UFC president Dana White for their roles in Lesnar’s two failed drug tests for the banned substance clomiphene in relation to UFC 200. The UFC granted Lesnar an exemption for four months of drug testing prior to the fight and USADA, the UFC's anti-doping partner, did not expedite the result of the first test Lesnar ultimately failed.

Lesnar was able to fight Hunt at UFC 200 and beat him by unanimous decision. Lesnar also failed a fight-night test as well.

The UFC has stated that it waived the four months of testing for Lesnar because he had not been part of the USADA program when he retired five years prior and he has only officially signed to fight about one month ahead of UFC 200. USADA did get five clean tests back from Lesnar before the bout.

The UFC has declined to comment thus far on the lawsuit.

Hunt said he asked out of his UFC contract, but the promotion would not terminate it. While under UFC contract, Hunt cannot fight for other organizations.

“I couldn't go anywhere else,” Hunt said. “That’s the position right now it is. If I couldn’t work anywhere else and I'm still trying to get my fair deal in this thing, what am I supposed to do? If they're going to let me go, let me go. At least I can go work somewhere else. I've gotta look after my family and my commitments as well. And they can't just sit me at the back of the bus without having any work. You can't do that.”

The fight against Overeem raised eyebrows because Overeem has actually failed a drug test before with elevated levels of testosterone. Hunt has complained that multiple previous opponents, like Antonio Silva and Frank Mir, have tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs.

“I don’t make these choices,” Hunt said. “I don't ask to fight anybody. All I ask is to fight the best fighters in the world. All I'm doing is when they ask, ‘Will you fight this person?’ [I say,] ‘Yes, because I’m employed with them.’ So when they ask, ‘Will you fight this guy?’ Of course, I'll fight anybody in the world.”

Hunt said he reached out to Overeem about adding a provision to the contracts that if the winner fails a drug test, the loser would get the lion’s share — if not all — of the winner's fight purse. Apparently, the UFC and Overeem passed on that provision. Hunt made it seem like that was the catalyst for the lawsuit, which he has been talking about since September.

“This is why we’re here now, because of this situation,” Hunt said. “You want to close the door on me? We’re here now. So what are you gonna do?”

-Underlined parts are what Hunt said.
-Lol at "forced" to take the fight, I like watching hunt fight but hes became a headcase imo
-I want to be forced to fight for like 700k =(

Man..and people say Woodley is whiny..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back