Mark Hunt thinking about suing UFC, was hilariously offered Josh Barnett and declined

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I love Hunt but I can't help but laugh at the UFC offering him Barnett right after his social media shitpostings focused around steroids. They did that shit on purpose

He was also offered JDS and declined

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/10/27/...tains-legal-counsel-potential-lawsuit-ufc-mma

"The Super Samoan" is demanding a change and he's demanding it now. But he's not going to just continue on with verbal tongue lashings at his employers. He's willing to take legal action if he has to, should the changes he is seeking in terms of new provisions being added to his contract and the way the promotion handles performance enhancing drug users, not be made.

Hunt, 42, has retained the legal services of Christina Denning from Higgs, Fletcher and Mack, a law firm based in San Diego, Calif. and a lawsuit could be forthcoming.

-----

Hunt said he's already turned down a fight with Josh Barnett, calling him "another known cheater," and Denning revealed the most recent opponent he would not agree to fight.

"Mark was offered a fight against Junior dos Santos and turned it down because the UFC would not agree to the provisions that we proposed"

He will just waste money.

On behalf of the majority of Sherdog:

Fuck off Hunt.

Last edited:
tumblr_mzi7ktPV6s1r6jnjdo1_400.gif

My goodness, brock really gave him a beating. He is now afraid to fight.

So he is now demanding things because of Brock. Against two top 6 all time hw.

Derp.

How dare you badmouth the Warmaster Hunto, even if it is true.

lmao I love Hunt but that's hilarious

I don't care for all this bullshit, I just want to see him fight aigain. Hunt's a legend.

Mark hunt was humiliated by being beat by an amateur, and now is trying to pretend its the UFC's fault and sterons

I love Hunt but I can't help but laugh at the UFC offering him Barnett right after his social media shitpostings focused around steroids. They did that shit on purpose

He was also offered JDS and declined

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/10/27/...tains-legal-counsel-potential-lawsuit-ufc-mma

"The Super Samoan" is demanding a change and he's demanding it now. But he's not going to just continue on with verbal tongue lashings at his employers. He's willing to take legal action if he has to, should the changes he is seeking in terms of new provisions being added to his contract and the way the promotion handles performance enhancing drug users, not be made.

Hunt, 42, has retained the legal services of Christina Denning from Higgs, Fletcher and Mack, a law firm based in San Diego, Calif. and a lawsuit could be forthcoming.

-----

Hunt said he's already turned down a fight with Josh Barnett, calling him "another known cheater," and Denning revealed the most recent opponent he would not agree to fight.

"Mark was offered a fight against Junior dos Santos and turned it down because the UFC would not agree to the provisions that we proposed"
Hunt gets screwed over almost as bad as Gustafsson

Everyone should be supporting Hunt here. The UFC got away with millions and likely knew Brock would cheat. Something needs to change.

Hunt is fighting the good fight and everyone thinks he's a crybaby. I guess Reebok is more important of an issue to fans....

Don't think he has much of a lawsuit, hope he isn't paying the lawyers by the hour.

Hunt: I'm tired of fighting these steroid monkeys!!!1111!!!!111!!1!1!!

Dana White: Hey Mark, here's a contract to fight Josh Barnett. What do you think?

Back