Mark Hunt still salty AF, has lawyered up and wants new contract language for those caught using PED

I actually feel bad for Hunt. He is wasting money on a lawyer.

ERoBFTM.gif
hhh.gif

maybe coz its a fuckin accumulation

No its because he didnt lose that fight or the one against mir. All of a sudden when he loses he cares when his opponent pops. Its selective anger and it comes off as hypocritical and salty

No its because he didnt lose that fight or the one against mir. All of a sudden when he loses he cares when his opponent pops. Its selective anger and it comes off as hypocritical and salty
its his life and his money, u and me have nuthin to say about it and should both just stfu.

Period.

Like the fact that the man's sticking to his guns and what not. Albeit an extremely hard & uphill battle, but more things like this need to be pursued even if victory won be had. Regardless; it'll help the endgame. Miss use of salty doe...

Can't blame a man for being upset when he loses. Can't blame a man for being upset when he loses to a cheat. Far from selective and another miss use of salty.

Love Mark Hunt, but didn't he say he KNEW Brock would be on PEDs and didn't care?

Love Mark Hunt, but didn't he say he KNEW Brock would be on PEDs and didn't care?

Sure, he did say that. Now he got smart and wants what happened to him not to happen to another fighter. It makes total sense and more than any testing policy (which no matter how sophisticated cheaters will always develop new ways around if they can make money cheating) will stop fighters from cheating. If you can't afford food because you cheated you start to realize the high price of designer PEDs doesn't make sense

Still this would in no way stop a guy like Brock, he has millions from MMA and WWE. He can afford all the designer PEDs he wants, he would just cycle off them sooner.

Sure, he did say that. Now he got smart and wants what happened to him not to happen to another fighter.

Sucks that he said that. Cause to accept a fight with someone you know is on PEDs, even publicly stating that you don't care, and then to suddenly care beyond belief once the decision doesn't go your way, is unfortunately going to turn some people against you.

Sucks that he said that. Cause to accept a fight with someone you know is on PEDs, even publicly stating that you don't care, and then to suddenly care beyond belief once the decision doesn't go your way, is unfortunately going to turn some people against you.

Sure, but really its the same people who buy into the WWE story lines. I'm not against these people, they are good hardworking part of society who like entertainment with their fighting. But in reality he has every right to change his mind. Its his health at stake.

Sure, but really its the same people who buy into the WWE story lines. I'm not against these people, they are good hardworking part of society who like entertainment with their fighting. But in reality he has every right to change his mind. Its his health at stake.

I don't know what you're going on about WWE fans, people in general don't like when someone tells them one thing when they really don't mean it. But sure Hunt can now do whatever he wants. Might be too late but we'll see.

I don't know what you're going on about WWE fans, people in general don't like when someone tells them one thing when they really don't mean it. But sure Hunt can now do whatever he wants. Might be too late but we'll see.

It's part of the drama, you know. Fighter X said Y but did Z. OMG he suxxors and is so SALTY! Same as WWE.

in before Hunt get popped

Back