Mark Hunt shared a messed up video and I replied.

I'm not gonna watch that shit.

If it was really him, I'm pretty sure Dana and the UFC decency & morality section would be on him like the Luftwaffe. Given how it was after the Torres, Griffin incidents...

Lol @ the nuthugger in his comments section named Malakai Veisamasama. He responds to so many people who took issue with the vid and says that Mark can do whatever fucked up shit he wants because he can beat you up. Excellent argumentation skills.

Still a fan, though if this is legitimately Mark's post, we differ on our philosophies of crime and punishment...

dont watch the video if you don't want to get to see someone's fingers chopped off. it gets right to the point (and chopping)

gross. hate when I accidently watch that sort of thing. doesn't look like he got hacked to me, he's posting other stuff that seems lik him

You hate watching reality? This stuff happens all the time in those countries for supposed thiefs/ rapists/pedophiles etc.

You hate watching reality? This stuff happens all the time in those countries for supposed thiefs/ rapists/pedophiles etc.

OK, and rape is a real thing. You'd like watching that?

There's nothing wrong with not wanting to spend your free time watching fucked up shit. Doesn't matter if it's reality.

Yeah, I got hacked once too, it was right around the time I made a series of stupid posts.

You must watch vids of pedophiles in action too - it's reality, amirite?

Seen that video its no big deal dude tried to steal his motor bike and he had a decision lose his brains out his head or lose his fingers and learn a lesson. If they done that to more people here in North AMerican instead of slapping the hand there would be a far lower crime rate.

Well, Hunt is pretty weird. You will learn this by following him on social networks. Doesn't surprise me if it's him, not a big fan.

OK, and rape is a real thing. You'd like watching that?

There's nothing wrong with not wanting to spend your free time watching fucked up shit. Doesn't matter if it's reality.

I agree.

I watched it, and was shocked at how little it affected me. Did not realize how much I have been desensitized to gore/violence by the media.

I'm not so sure it got hacked. There are normal posts with pics with him and his family and fighters just next to hooligan fights etc. He seem a bit nutty.

It takes a couple of chops to get all the fingers off, and after he winces in agony from the first blow, somebody walks up behind and give him a friendly spank on the butt.

Damn I just watched the vid. No way Hunt posted that, I think he's been hacked before so I wouldn't be surprised if it did again. Ask him on Twitter

Seen that video its no big deal dude tried to steal his motor bike and he had a decision lose his brains out his head or lose his fingers and learn a lesson. If they done that to more people here in North AMerican instead of slapping the hand there would be a far lower crime rate.

There'd also be a lot more people getting disability payments.

man, what country is that? What would have happened if he shot the guy in the head? wouldn't it be murder?

Well, Hunt is pretty weird. You will learn this by following him on social networks. Doesn't surprise me if it's him, not a big fan.

What other weird stuff has he written, posted? Just curious as I would find it really disappointing if he really was a dolt/lowlife. ..don't feel like scouring his tweets, facebook whatever.

at least he has his left hand in tact. I hope that fat guy gets shot sometime in the future. You can't let a fat piece of shit get away with that

Back