Mark Hunt rips ‘chicken sh-t’ coward Fabricio Werdum for accepting Derrick Lewis fight

Almost everyone that's beaten (or even fought) Hunt in the UFC has failed a PED test, Werdum is one of the few that hasn't and won't fight him. Hunt wants redemption and is well within his rights to request a rematch. A rematch also makes more sense than a Lewis fight for Werdum. Also to everyone talking about the first fight, JDS knocked out Cain in a minute so by your logic there was no point in Cain destroying him twice after that.

Why would he be scared to fight a guy he knocked the fuck out?

Hunt is really losing his mind

'Cause Werdumbass got lucky last time and he knows it. Hunt was easily slapping the head off of him until idiot landed a knee and won. You know it's true, dawg.

{<BJPeen}

Fabricio%2BWerdum%2BKnees%2Band%2BFinishes%2BMark%2BHunt%2BUFC%2B180.gif

<DCrying>

'Cause Werdumbass got lucky last time and he knows it. Hunt was easily slapping the head off of him until idiot landed a knee and won. You know it's true, dawg.

{<BJPeen}

I don't buy a fighter is scared of another fighter if they've already fought. How scared can he be if he's already agreed to take the fight once before? Especially since he KO'd him. He was willing to fight him before, won by brutal KO and he's scared now? Not buying it

Whether he got lucky or not has nothing to do with it

Can somebody fill me in? I thought Lewis was retired.

I don't buy a fighter is scared of another fighter if they've already fought. How scared can he be if he's already agreed to take the fight once before? Especially since he KO'd him. He was willing to fight him before, won by brutal KO and he's scared now? Not buying it

Whether he got lucky or not has nothing to do with it

Werdum is terrified of Hunt. You can see it in his eyes any time Hunt is brought up. #scared

I only saw "Mark Hunt rips chicken.." on the front page. Was absolutely hoping the next word would be fart.

Mark Hunt believes former UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum is ducking him.

Hunt, who was knocked out by Werdum in an interim title fight in 2014, was hoping for a rematch with the Brazilian after beating Derrick Lewis at UFC Fight Night 110.

Instead, the UFC decided to book ‘Super Samoan’ against Marcin Tybura and have Werdum face Lewis at UFC 216.

Hunt, the former K-1 world champion, is not happy with the match-up and called ‘Vai Cavalo’ a ‘filthy dog’ coward on social media.

“Thought u wasn't ready to fight,” Hunt posted. “You’re a true chicken sh*t, Werdum. F*cking bum. There's two things I hate in fighters; cheaters and filthy dog cowards.”

Despite turning 43 in March, Hunt is still one of the most dangerous contenders in the division and is ranked at #5 in the official UFC heavyweight rankings. The New Zealander went back-and-forth with ‘The Black Beast’ before finishing him with a barrage of shots in the 4th round.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...unt-rips-fabricio-werdum-coward-derrick-lewis

Hunt has brain damage. Werdum destroyed him at his own game. A BJJ champion KO'd a K1 Champion. There's nothing to be scared of. Hunt is delusional

Mark Hunt needs to shut his fat mouth.

Never before have I seen a fighter destroy his reputation and kill his fan base the way this fucking loser has over the past few years.
WAR MARK HUNT. IM A FAN FOR LIFE.

Cant stand mark hunt. This guy is the epitome of a crybaby. 40% of his complaints are valid about juicers but he just loves to bitch and talk out of his ass the other 60%. And it has gotten to the point that even when hos complaints are valid, you are just tired of hearing him cry.

Marks memory is going. Werdum has nothing to prove to those who have fallen to him. The act of a one on one fight loses all credibility when the loser can simply act like the story isn't in the result.

Mark Hunt needs to shut his fat mouth.

Never before have I seen a fighter destroy his reputation and kill his fan base the way this fucking loser has over the past few years.
You mad bro? Guess what, the only guys destroying their reputation are all these cheating assholes that Hunt has fought. He can complain all he wants.

Mma fans are so fickle. Mark Hunt has been a godsend to the HW division, show some respect. WAR Hunto!!!!

Werdum needs ring time after the lucky stipe & JDS punch in his long reign of being relatively undefeated.

Black Beast will be a longer fight. Werdum will just take Hunt down and submit him fast.

Damn

I wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out about JDS

"You can't make chicken salad, when all u have is chickenshit, chickenshit, and more chickenshit!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back