Mark Hunt posting pictures of him playing CHESS to "prove" he's not brain damaged lmao...

I don't understand how a grown man like Hunt writes like a dumb adolescent boy.

HUNTO is DA BIG BOSS MAN!

RYLzD6V.gif

I'd probably do something like this if I had brain damage too.

I'm actually pretty shocked. 2000 elo is quite competent, should easily land him in the top few hundred of Australia.

I'm actually pretty shocked. 2000 elo is quite competent, should easily land him in the top few hundred of Australia.

yeah I'm calling bullshit. Also everyone nowadays has a good rating online when all you need is a free chess engine to pretty much beat everyone

yeah I'm calling bullshit. Also everyone nowadays has a good rating online when all you need is a free chess engine to pretty much beat everyone
I looked at the 1markhunt account and it appears to be legit.

He plays mostly bullet games, which are much harder to use engines with. Also, to my eye, the games look human, he doesn't play like an engine. It's also been active since 2012 and has thousands of games. Doesn't seem like a cheater's account.

I'm inclined to believe mark, unless its not his account, which would be weird.

Fake. There is no way in hell he is rated 2000+ in chess. It would surprise me if he was higher than 1000

I looked at the 1markhunt account and it appears to be legit.

He plays mostly bullet games, which are much harder to use engines with. Also, to my eye, the games look human, he doesn't play like an engine. It's also been active since 2012 and has thousands of games. Doesn't seem like a cheater's account.

I'm inclined to believe mark, unless its not his account, which would be weird.

My bad then. Apparently mark hunt is a legit chess player then. Who would've thought

Fake. There is no way in hell he is rated 2000+ in chess. It would surprise me if he was higher than 1000
I mean that's really fucking high lol

IDK why I immediately bought it

maybe I'm brain damaged hmm

Back