Mark Hunt is the only clean HW?

so the whole division is on something but the champ is clean is what you are saying...
reminds me of the cycling thing where #2-#15 were found doping but 8 time winner and #1 was clean.
Not the same, skill in multiple areas is a much bigger factor in fighting

Josh Barnett popped 4 times and looks like shit.

Plenty of people have popped despite previously taking a hard stance against PEDs.

Hunt fought in PRIDE. If that disqualifies guys like Fedor from being clean then it should also apply to Hunt.

Hunt is also apparently strong as hell.

Not saying he's dirty, but lets not say he's the only guy who is clean because he's fought some guys on steroids and complained about it.

Because for one it was a one and done for Brock, simply a pay check. Secondly, he was juiced to the gills. So his meaningless fight is rendered even more meaningless
"simply a pay check" spoiler alert: nobody fights for free. People hating on Brock for fighting for the money kill me lol. And who cares if its a once off? It was still a fight like any other. Brock looked great.

And personally I give no fucks about guys pissing hot. You either piss hot or skirt around the system using something else. Its all a big joke to me.

Hunt is also apparently strong as hell.

Hunt is Samoan they are genetically predisposed to being the strongest people on Earth.

They have higher bone density than any other race on the planet. The significance of that is huge.

PRIDE fighter Mark Hunt is on PEDs.

Derrick Lewis and dude that just tapped Browne might be clean

Back