Mark Hunt is the only clean HW?

Who cares

JDS popped for a substance, get a replacement, and move on. It's not that serious.

People always want their favorites to be clean

The reality might not be so

With the same stroke they will accuse fighters they don't like who didn't pop

Does Hunt have personal chef with the Strikeforce/Lesnar payday he gets?

Are basing Mark Hunt being clean because of his reactions to steroid use? I think it makes Mark look guilty of something the way he goes on and on about it.
Before the Lesnar fight he made the comment when asked what he thought about Lesnar possibly taking something during his career and Mark replied
that he had been fighting juice monkey's all his career and that he was not worried about it. Well he gets his ass whooped and now he has let the shit
turn him into for the lack of a better word a moron.

yes, hunt is the only clean cause he has no six pack <{afrobol}><Prem973>oh.....i forgot roy nelsol too hahahah<{blankeye}>

everybody is on steroids.

you are probably on steroids as well <{natewhut}>

Wasn't mark an ice head? I would bet my life that if someone is willing to go do heavy recreational drugs like that they're not above doing steroids

I'm not sure what's more disparaging; you thinking of Brock raping Mark Hunt or the fact that you think that win was actually meaningful
How was it any less meaningful than the outcome of any other fight? I'm confused by your post.

Hmmm, what's happening in this thread?

I'd like to think Stipe is clean, but I'm pretty sure everyone is on something besides Mark Hunt.
so the whole division is on something but the champ is clean is what you are saying...
reminds me of the cycling thing where #2-#15 were found doping but 8 time winner and #1 was clean.

How was it any less meaningful than the outcome of any other fight? I'm confused by your post.

Because for one it was a one and done for Brock, simply a pay check. Secondly, he was juiced to the gills. So his meaningless fight is rendered even more meaningless

If you're not Team Hunto you're a cunto.

Fact.

Back