Mark Hunt is going to knock Razor Blaydes OUT.

I'm a Hunt fan and I don't often root for individual fighters outside of ones I have some sort of connection to. It's going to be tough for him.

Blaydes is young and green but he's had his tough fights already. They won't get easier but he's growing and his talent is real. He can win this and if he comes in shape, he can make it really tough for hunt to land on him early and gas mark out completely.

I'm not the biggest fan of wrestling heavy game plans but if you have a wrestler's skill set and conditioning then fighters like hunt will have trouble with you

why the fuck would they make that fight again? stipe damn near took off 7-8 years of life expectancy from the beating he gave hunt.
After the Val beating up on the undefeated prospect talk they will never make this fight again.

Blaydes will get the win easy over Whiney Mark.

Blaydes is explosive and athletic, like a HW version of Erick Silva

Blaydes has a powerful wrestling background, is just getting into his physical peak and seems to have a desire to become a more evolved and dynamic fighter with every match. Add all of it together and it equals not good at all for Hunt.

I'm an insane Hunto fanboy but can't see him win this one. It's going to be identical to Bork vs Hunt.

From what I was reading on here Blaydes is apparently a shoe in.

I just went back and watched Blaydes vs Omielanczuk and I was NOT impressed.

Hunt has always been one of my favs.

love watching his fights.

not saying hunt cant knock him out, but francis ngannou didnt ko curtis so what gives hunt that much bettrr of chance? hunt does poorly against grapplers and blaydes is a d1 wrestler & a NJCAA champion. look for him to quickly close distance and take hunt to the mat for 3 rounds.

To be fair to Ngannou, he fucked him up so badly the doctor stopped the fight.

2 fights to consider:

- Blaydes vs Omielanczuk, another short fighter but a lot lighter than Hunt, and Blaydes had a lot of problems taking him down.
- Hunt vs Brock, Brock was juiced to the grills in that fight but had to work taking and holding Hunt down.

These two matched make me believe that Hunt has a good chance in stopping the takedown, and, as we know, Hunt can find that chin.

Isn't Hunt on one of those contracts where he gets the same amount regardless of outcome? While Blaydes probably has the show + win bonus.. Could mean a lot if Blaydes comes out ten times hungrier for the W..

To be fair to Ngannou, he fucked him up so badly the doctor stopped the fight.

doctor stopped it because of eye swelling. not because "he fucked him up so badly" lol . cmon bruh. blaydes even had less fighting experience and started catching ngannou with a jab late in the 2nd when he started slowing up, took him down once and all. there is just an elite level gap between a guy like stipe and a guy like curtis. when you hit as hard as francis your eye will close shut with 1 punch, take the title fight for example.

I just don't want to see Mark Hunt get taken down and receive enormous amounts of damage.

I have a feeling this will be Blaydes' come out party as a contender

Curtis Blaydes is going to leave the arena in an ambulance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back