Mark Hunt can't read?

You've never had it either? Wow, what are the odds us two would actually find each other, huh? I'd say pretty low. Made even lower by the fact we don't use social media! We deserve a reward or something
GettyImages-513971506.jpg
Yeah, my wife has never had a FB, twitter, etc. account in her life either. Although I found her at work about a decade ago, so not as crazy.

You've never had it either? Wow, what are the odds us two would actually find each other, huh? I'd say pretty low. Made even lower by the fact we don't use social media! We deserve a reward or something
GettyImages-513971506.jpg
same here...cant stand that narcissistic nonsense... but technically arent the forums social media as well? forums are tolerable though

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

when your major skillset includes kicking the shit out of other people, it shouldn't matter if you can read or write. fight fans aren't looking for scholars, they are looking for sacrifice to the just bleed god

8rWSPVW.gif
can anyone with techmological abilities make that say, "JUST READ"?

Because we all know Ariel is known for his ethical, top notch reporting

Ariel goes, "Let's be honest... he can't write."

^This is why I can't stand Helwani. Rips on him here but make no mistake, next time Mark Hunt is on the MMA Hour Helwani will be licking his hole, just like he does with all his guests. He's a spineless duplicitous toerag.
Helwani learned the hard way that it is not wise to say things like that to professional fighters in person. Rampage slapped him pretty hard once or twice.

HE probably reads as well as Donald Trump. Maybe like at a 6th grade level.

No offense to hunt.

when your major skillset includes kicking the shit out of other people, it shouldn't matter if you can read or write. fight fans aren't looking for scholars, they are looking for sacrifice to the just bleed god

8rWSPVW.gif
People go off on Floyd about it lmao.

Dudes worth millions... I'd give up my ability to read for that money.

Today on the MMA Beat, there were multiple references to the Super Samoan being illiterate. At one point Ariel goes, "Let's be honest... he can't write."
What's up? Are they just assuming that? Or is there some evidence to back that up? Seemed a bit disrespectful and unnecessary

And since this is sort of a bummer of a thread, I'll post this image to add some positive vibes; give it a little feng shui...

513971532.jpg
Humm better be a illiterate badass then a crying man called Ariel.

Who cares when you are cashing $800k checks.

why even bring this shit up
its his private matter, anything to hype your own product
fckin capitalism

Back