Mark Hunt can't read?

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
Today on the MMA Beat, there were multiple references to the Super Samoan being illiterate. At one point Ariel goes, "Let's be honest... he can't write."
What's up? Are they just assuming that? Or is there some evidence to back that up? Seemed a bit disrespectful and unnecessary

And since this is sort of a bummer of a thread, I'll post this image to add some positive vibes; give it a little feng shui...

513971532.jpg

i think i read a lot of tweets by Mark Hunt. Maybe his wife typed them for Hunt

513971532.jpg

I can't read either. Please someone call me and tell me what TS just said.
1 800 876 5353

Thanks,
Jack

when your major skillset includes kicking the shit out of other people, it shouldn't matter if you can read or write. fight fans aren't looking for scholars, they are looking for sacrifice to the just bleed god

8rWSPVW.gif

There's a video of him reading out loud, some online comments and he was responding. So, he can read.
Maybe he has some sort of dyslexia that causes him trouble when it comes to writing.
Fairly common.

Just add mark to your Facebook and you'll know what he's talking about.

Marks writing is at around the level of a 13 year olds text message.

Doesn't mean he can't read.

i think i read a lot of tweets by Mark Hunt. Maybe his wife typed them for Hunt

513971532.jpg
Right on. That's not concrete; Yoel Romero puts out tweets in properly-punctuated, perfect English which he can barely speak. But it's something to know. I read shit on Sherdog mentioning this stuff, I wouldn't actually go on twitter if you put a gun to my head
maxresdefault.jpg

This whole forum made fun of Mayweather for not being able to read, but when it's Hunt, every cuck here has to run to his defense.

Typical Shertards.

This whole forum made fun of Mayweather for not being able to read, but when it's Hunt, every cuck here has to run to his defense.

Typical Shertards.

lol the first pithy comment I had was to see if Mayweather could start tutoring Mark.

Is it possible Ariel meant he can't write as in, somebody else wrote that article? Like a ghost writer for most athletes writing a book? That scenario doesn't mean someone is actually illiterate.

Is it possible Ariel meant he can't write as in, somebody else wrote that article? Like a ghost writer for most athletes writing a book? That scenario doesn't mean someone is actually illiterate.
The others kept mentioning ghost writers and "whoever wrote that for him" and sublter shit like that. It was Ariel, after this being brought up already multiple times, who said he can't write. So I didn't know. Didn't think people were gonna get upset just for asking. Sherdoggers need to keep an anal relaxant handy for the SBS (sore butt syndrome)

Mark Hunt writes beautiful poetry with his fists and his opponent's blood.

He is very educated in the ways of the JBG.

His english....eh it's hit or miss. Who cares.

Typical Shertards.

I certainly haven't, I don't see how it was ever funny. I don't know why Floyd can't read, I tend to believe he may be dyslexic.

Back