mark hunt as a hypothetical middleweight looking thick solid and tight

How do you think he would get rid of the fat??? By running? Lmao you clearly don't lift nor have any clue .. build muscle = shed fat.. it's like those idiots that say "I'm bulking to turn it into muscle..." ... doesn't work that way .. you say hunt would not add muscle but shed all that fat... so he'd be just a pile of bones and skin ?? Roy Nelson is fat af and his cardio was pretty dam good tbh

You do realize Hunt has a ton of muscle, right? The guy is strong as an ox.

Idk it seems like he doesn't lift at all

Have you seen competitive powerlifters?

I'm 6'3 243 lbs with less than 9% body fat year round.. pretty sure I have a better idea than you do

I'm calling shenanigans. The sum total of everything you've said in this thread makes it clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

He needs a monkey tat on his new chest.

He'd get destroyed, too much wrasslin and explosive fighters at 185, plus we already saw him get dominated by Moose.
You can't even compare the Hunt that fought Gerard to current day Hunt. The current day Hunt has ground game and tdd.
Gegard himself got smoked by Machida and Hall, so no one is perfect. Plus back then Gegard fought at Hw against Hunt, Goodridge and K-1 Kytaro.

Tell josh hes thin soft and loose

Source: drake (bell not graham)
You tell him

hqdefault.jpg

How do you think he would get rid of the fat??? By running? Lmao you clearly don't lift nor have any clue .. build muscle = shed fat.. it's like those idiots that say "I'm bulking to turn it into muscle..." ... doesn't work that way .. you say hunt would not add muscle but shed all that fat... so he'd be just a pile of bones and skin ?? Roy Nelson is fat af and his cardio was pretty dam good tbh
Have you never cut fat before? It's virtually impossible to add muscle whilst cutting lots of fat naturally, unless you've never lifted before and are getting beginner gains. Just because you have some gay ass flex wig doesn't mean youre the resident fitness and nutrition pro. Fuck out of here

Have you never cut fat before? It's virtually impossible to add muscle whilst cutting lots of fat naturally, unless you've never lifted before and are getting beginner gains. Just because you have some gay ass flex wig doesn't mean youre the resident fitness and nutrition pro. Fuck out of here
By building muscle= you get rid of the fat he quickest you imbecile .. working out is 3-4 times more effective than cardio .. so fuck out of here with your stupidity you sack of crap

By building muscle= you get rid of the fat he quickest you imbecile .. working out is 3-4 times more effective than cardio .. so fuck out of here with your stupidity you sack of crap

Building muscle does not lose any fat. It any decrease your body fat % because that is relative, but it does not inherently eliminate fat. Why the fuck would u get on a public forum and embarrass yourself with your little sorry as schtick?

Building muscle does not lose any fat. It any decrease your body fat % because that is relative, but it does not inherently eliminate fat. Why the fuck would u get on a public forum and embarrass yourself with your little sorry as schtick?
Ok you stupid fuck.. cardio will raise the metabolism for 30-60 mins where weight training can last for up to 48 hours.. so yea gtfo you idiot.. also wtf are you even saying?? " building muscle does not lose fat?" .. why would you get on a public forum and embarrass yourself like that

Read about metabolism

No, I'm asking you where you got the information that lifting weights is 3-4 times more effective in burning fat than cardio. Because I'm pretty sure you sourced it straight out of your ass.

Ok you stupid fuck.. cardio will raise the metabolism for 30-60 mins where weight training can last for up to 48 hours.. so yea gtfo you idiot

Yeah but raises metabolism to what degree?

If I drive for 1 hour at 100mph, and you drive for 10 hours at 5mph, which one of us has gone farther?

Ok you stupid fuck.. cardio will raise the metabolism for 30-60 mins where weight training can last for up to 48 hours.. so yea gtfo you idiot

Lol yes weight training raises the metabolism for longer than slow cardio (read more of high intensity) but that doesn't mean lifting loses more calories, as weight training loses less calories during the work out than cardio. But, this wasn't even the point. You don't gain muscle mass without an increase in calories, unless you are a beginner. So you would need a calorie surplus to add mass, even if that added mass loses some of the additional fat you're putting in via caloric burn. Just because lifting burns some calories does not mean it is an effective way of losing weight. There's a reason people go on bulks, cuts, and why all athletes who seek to lose weight run, sprint, and not bulk mass to lose weight.

Thanks for the troll post, I'm sure you already knew that. If you didn't, show yourself out to the nearest exit.

No, I'm asking you where you got the information that lifting weights is 3-4 times more effective in burning fat than cardio. Because I'm pretty sure you sourced it straight out of your ass.
Smh go read up on it you dumbass .. want me to hold your hand while you google it?

Back