mark hunt as a hypothetical middleweight looking thick solid and tight

Yes by running or doing any other Cardio.

You're an idiot...If Hunt decided to just do Cardio, he will lose fat and some muscle....and be way more shredded thus he will look more muscular...Is not that hard of a concept.

Typical UFC fan right here....Learn how to lift, kid.
samoans hardly lose atrophy. even the sedentary ones can bench 315

I've developed a new workout regimen/diet that could get Hunt to 185 in weeks!

It's called: 3 minute abs.

Best part is you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want! But you have to throw it up afterwards. And there's a lot of sarcasm and ridicule involved.

Yes by running or doing any other Cardio.

You're an idiot...If Hunt decided to just do Cardio, he will lose fat and some muscle....and be way more shredded thus he will look more muscular...Is not that hard of a concept.

Typical UFC fan right here....Learn how to lift, kid.
cardio would not allow hunt to drop a significant amount of fat you retard...he'd still be flabby af = would maybe get to 230-240 lbs in 1-3 years .. I'm 6'3 243 lbs with less than 9% body fat year round.. pretty sure I have a better idea than you do..just because someone loses weight doesn't necessarily mean their cardio will improve significantly ..

cardio would not allow hunt to drop a significant amount of fat you retard...he'd still be flabby af = would maybe get to 230-240 lbs in 1-3 years .. I'm 6'3 243 lbs with less than 9% body fat year round.. pretty sure I have a better idea than you do..just because someone loses weight doesn't necessarily mean their cardio will improve significantly ..

LMFAO....He could get down to LHW with cardio, within a fucking year.....Will it benifit him? That's another matter...but you're a fucking retard for thinking it's impossible if he was really committed to it.

His Cardio will improve, he will carry much less weight now.....That automatically will make his Cardio improve.

LMFAO @ This bitch...6'3 243 lbs @ 9% bodyfat year around....Dat dere cell tech brah?

How in the fuck would he gas?

If he lost most of his fat, and kept most of his muscle size(no stupid huge ass traps/delts like in the pic)....His cardio would be much better.

Only UFC fans can be so retarded to think, that losing body fat makes people gas.

Now if he cut 25lbs of water weight, then maybe you have a point, since he won't be use to cutting.

LHW would be more realistic tho.

I mean, I was referring to the Photoshop. But if we wanna be realistic, Hunt can't even make 185. The dude has to cut to make HW. At best he could get down to 230.

How do you think he would get rid of the fat??? By running? Lmao you clearly don't lift nor have any clue .. build muscle = shed fat.. it's like those idiots that say "I'm bulking to turn it into muscle..." ... doesn't work that way .. you say hunt would not add muscle but shed all that fat... so he'd be just a pile of bones and skin ?? Roy Nelson is fat af and his cardio was pretty dam good tbh
yes you lose weight by doing low intensity cardio like jogging. I'm sure Hunt already lifts weights he's obviously very strong. so if he were to start doing low intensity cardio to cut like 50-60 pounds he would lose a lot of muscle. It's not like he's a fat guy who never works out, he's a pro fighter.

Look at HW weight lifters they look about like Hunt; you think they could just cut to a lower weight and be stronger?

Last edited:
yes you lose weight by doing low intensity cardio like jogging. I'm sure Hunt already lifts weights he's obviously very strong. so if he were to start doing low intensity cardio to cut like 50-60 pounds he would lose a lot of muscle. It's not like he's a fat guy who never works out, he's a pro fighter.
Idk it seems like he doesn't lift at all etc but he's also big boned and a thick guy ( genetics).. don't think he'd be able to see 220 lbs no matter how much juice etc he used..he cuts from 280-290 to make 265 doesn't he?

Idk it seems like he doesn't lift at all etc but he's also big boned and a thick guy ( genetics).. don't think he'd be able to see 220 lbs no matter how much juice etc he used..he cuts from 280-290 to make 265 doesn't he?
put him on var, clen and only 1800 cals a day

So what was the point of the post I responded to? power lifters look like Hunt you don't get stronger by losing fat.

How in the fuck would he gas?

If he lost most of his fat, and kept most of his muscle size(no stupid huge ass traps/delts like in the pic)....His cardio would be much better.

Only UFC fans can be so retarded to think, that losing body fat makes people gas.

Now if he cut 25lbs of water weight, then maybe you have a point, since he won't be use to cutting.

LHW would be more realistic tho.
Not sure if you're trolling or not but muscle mass requires more oxygen. If Hunt had that Pudzianowski build going into a fight he would gas in under 2 minutes guaranteed.

Somewhere right now Hassy is barring up over this thread. Well done TS and thanks for the chuckles.

Not sure if you're trolling or not but muscle mass requires more oxygen. If Hunt had that Pudzianowski build going into a fight he would gas in under 2 minutes guaranteed.
What? If he lost fat......He will keep the same muscle mass or lose muscle....How in the fuck will he gas more, if he lost fat?

Back