Mark Hunt’s lawyer considering amending lawsuit against UFC in wake of Brock Lesnar’s return

He was vaccined before.

giphy.gif
Ya I know, even that one though he manages to get back up where as most guys would be KO'd stiff! Hunto's chin is something else!!!

I already did - FINED & SUSPENDED
Also, where are you getting that he was going to take off 2+ years after UFC 200?
That is not true.
Also it is not true that he makes more in WWE than UFC.
not that one has to do with the other.

He is being rewarded for being a huge PPV draw.
Not bc he was caught, fined & suspende

Does he deserve a title shot in an altruistic sense?
Of course not

Combat Sports & Prize Fighting has never been altruistic though

But I think your main point of him not being deserving is correct, the use of "punished" & rewarded" are not by definition.

He was punished according to what he was caught doing. If you think it should be more than your issues are with USADA & AC's.

Even you can see this.

1. Fighter is 0-2 in last clean fights.
+
2. Fighter tested positive and was disciplined by the governing body in his last fight.
=
Fighter gets a title shot!

This makes no sense at all no matter how you try to spin this Frankie.
If the UFC is ONLY about the money then the fighters are screwed and the fans are screwed.
The UFC is like a hydra eating it's other heads to survive.

Even you can see this.

+
2. Fighter tested positive and was disciplined by the governing body in his last fight.
=

If the UFC is ONLY about the money then the fighters are screwed and the fans are screwed.
ALL MMA orgs are only about the money. They are all private, for profit enterprises.

Even you can see this.

+
=

Where did I say anything that he deserved the fight?
Where did I spin anything?
I said the opposite
You have better comprehension that that lol

but I disagree that "fans are screwed".
More will buy this fight than any other HW fight.
If not they wouldn't be doing it

ALL MMA orgs are only about the money. They are all private, for profit enterprises.

I find it amazing that so many fans of MMA, forget it has always been this way in combat sports.

There has been over 20 title fights after a loss in UFC by 2013.

prize fighting is about the PRIZE

Ali rarely fought the #1 contender.
Chuck Wepner was nowhere near a title shot as far as deserved, but they had the "great white hope" angle & made money off it

Sad to read comments like this. Dana and Co. had Lesnar exempt from USADA testing leading into that fight. Lesnar can full-on test positive, still get his full UFC pay, not apologize or address the issue (Jones actually faced the media despite all flak he got from the public and countless memes that he knew were to come after all that), and not get into any trouble other than a fine that was pennies compared to what he made. He just went straight back to WWE, continued earning, no problem. Meanwhile, someone is a pound over in weight and has to give up a percentage of their purse? Lesnar's pay should've went all to Hunt.

Now UFC's punishment towards Brock is to give him an immediate title shot, like nothing ever happened. So Hunt should just shut up because he got paid.
it is sad to see comments like those, worse its sad to see people supporting corruption. Those so called mma fans arent for a clean sport, that much is for sure. Its deplorable and really shows what kind of trashy unfair fans this sport attracts.

Hunt has a right to complain so stfu and let the man express his frustration. He fought like 3-4 known roid heads or roiders that popped in a row, its not a frugal claim that he is making here. The ufc and usada are most likely culprits that are colluding in corruption together, in a fair world where people's careers and lives are affected, the truth must come out. Shame on those that want to bury hunt, his opinions, and his efforts to get a fair trial. You guys are disgusting and probably dont follow any type of ethical code of honor in your lives either which is ironic in a sport based on martial arts that teach exactly these good values.

Last edited:
If he was as anti-PED as he claims he should have or he never should have fought there. But the truth is he is not anti-PED he just wants to get free money for getting his ass kicked by a part time fighter. He fought every roider in pride and never once cried. He fought McCorkle, who admits to roids and did not cry. Its just this one time with this one guy that its a issue to good ole moral compass Hunt.......

I don't understand why Sherdog has so much trouble following logic with PEDs in the UFC. Obviously he is against PEDs because it is completely against the rules of the organization he now fights in. Obviously PRIDE was up front about PEDs not being tested and thus fighters could make their own choice if they wanted to compete and they would know way before hand that their opponents could rightfully be on them if they chose to do so. This is different than 1) saying PEDs is cheating 2) introducing testing for PEDs and then helping a guy get a PED testing exemption so they can make $$$ even though its against the rules of their organization.

Solidly behind Hunt, Dana and Brock are both lying cheaters.

I already did - FINED & SUSPENDED
Also, where are you getting that he was going to take off 2+ years after UFC 200?
That is not true.
Also it is not true that he makes more in WWE than UFC.
not that one has to do with the other.

He is being rewarded for being a huge PPV draw.
Not bc he was caught, fined & suspende

Does he deserve a title shot in an altruistic sense?
Of course not

Combat Sports & Prize Fighting has never been altruistic though

But I think your main point of him not being deserving is correct, the use of "punished" & rewarded" are not by definition.

He was punished according to what he was caught doing. If you think it should be more than your issues are with USADA & AC's.
the fine was no amount worth mentioning compared to the millions he got for cheating so thats not a punishment, its not even close to a punishment((Which I also already said)), at the time and afterward it was reported/said/confirmed all over the place that Brock returning was a 1 off fight, Vince giving him permission for 1 fight, therefore suspending him was not a punishment...feasibly there would have been a gap where he would have had to return to WWE for a time no matter the outcome of the UFC fight

I never said my issue was with Brock, the issue is with the AC's and the UFC

measely fine/pointless suspension =/= being punished in comparison to the REWARDS he is still reaping from that fight((namely a TS now))
which is what my point was from the beginning, he IS being rewarded and that IS something that could very well come into play during Hunt's case against the UFC...as his lawyer said

Jones is another one that will get off. USADA is not a sanctioning body. They are employed by the UFC, and used in instances where they can make the UFC look fair and balanced without hurting their true superstars. This is third world country BS. The modern day equivalent of subjecting naked unarmed slaves to fight heavily armored Gladiators and beasts

Back