Mark Hunt’s lawyer considering amending lawsuit against UFC in wake of Brock Lesnar’s return

1- I dont blame the guy for reaching a tipping point...after a career in fighting facing roided cheaters...then you got supposedly the NFL of mma making a special exception for a guy who's obviously roided to the gills...tough shit to call this sour grapes...easy to say this while eating pizza rolls and drinking soda from your upstairs bedroom in your mom's house

2- Funny how all fighters are supposedly tested nowadays, yet some sort of agreement is signed so Brock only gets tested after the fight...UFC management made some deal of some sort to make that happen...it's a matter of principle at this point...if Pride did not test anyone, then fine...use or dont use PEDs, up to you. But now, the number 1 MMA org in the world cherry picks a guy who sells and allows him not to pass a drug test when everybody is supposed to be tested?
1. I'm a old ass man and moved away from my parents place 20+ years ago.
2. Brock was tested prior to the fight by USADA, just not for the whole 4 months. In fact Brock has 8 USADA test in 2016 according to their website. 6 test in 2nd quarter 2 in 3rd quarter.

his lawyers are just stringing him along and draining him of his funds.

THIS

Moreover, the guy was compensated handsomely. What the fuck more does he want???

THAT

Tired of his crying. If he was so against PEDS, why did he even accept the fight in the first place? You can take one look at brock and see that he's a walking pharmacy, Mark knew what he was signing up for. It's like going out with a well known whore and getting mad because she cheated on you.

& THIS AGAIN

What part is incorrect? The results were dated before the fight happened. Just because USADA and the UFC said the UFC didn't get the results until after the fight doesn't mean people didn't know. In fact the lab for sure knew it. The main injury here is how much did people know and when.

If your boss sends you into a pit of alligators. Your lucky enough to get out without a serious injury or death. I'm sure you would be first in line to thank your boss for putting you in that situation? Yea I know your type you would be screaming to sue that company for every dollar. You just don't care when the exact same things happens to someone else. Cause you suck.
Hah you do not know me.

For starters I'm not getting into a pit of alligators. What the fuck kind of analogy is that.

If I signed up to fight a dude that I knew was roused up I wouldn't send a high price lawyer to go after the guy in the vain hope of getting some cash as lawyers are blood sucking scam. It is highly unlikely hunt gets a penny back for all this, all the while tarnishing his image of stoic badass.

Does Hunto know how to tie his own tie if this has to go in front of a judge?

Funny he never cried in Pride or sued pride which encouraged PEDs........seems like sour grapes to me.
This is by far the dumbest post I've seen in weeks. Why would he cry in Pride or sue Pride when it wasn't against the rules in Pride? Is it so crazy that there are people out there that just simply want to be on an equal playing field? Yeah, I mean, it's just unbelievable isn't it? Lmao gtfo.

Can people make an argument without resorting to pejorative pathos laden maudlin shit about whining, is there an intellectual argument against Hunt? Or is is just you don't like whining or some other emotion driven reaction?

They are not doing anything wrong with his return though, he is serving his suspension is he not? He is in the testing pool again is he not? What can they add then, they are doing nothing wrong at this point and he is being treated just as any other fighter who failed......
its hard not to see it as Brock being rewarded for cheating, no he isnt being treated just as any other fighter that failed

how the fuck did he survive?

He was vaccined before.

giphy.gif

Anyone not on Hunt's side here is crazy. It pays to cheat in Lesnar's situation. Both he and UFC shouldn't be able to make millions with minimal consequence.

It would be like conspiring to rob a bank, you end up robbing millions. The court decides to let you keep those millions and only fines you a small amount and gives you 2 years probation.

Lesnar should lose 100% of his purse and UFC should be fined for waiving USADA along with a portion of the PPVs sold on Lesnar's name.

Until you hit their wallet, this will continue. WAR HUNTO!

why would he?
If he was as anti-PED as he claims he should have or he never should have fought there. But the truth is he is not anti-PED he just wants to get free money for getting his ass kicked by a part time fighter. He fought every roider in pride and never once cried. He fought McCorkle, who admits to roids and did not cry. Its just this one time with this one guy that its a issue to good ole moral compass Hunt.......

The name of the legal professional sounds like a pasta dish, not a lawyer.

its hard not to see it as Brock being rewarded for cheating, no he isnt being treated just as any other fighter that failed

He isn't be "rewarded" for cheating. He was fined & suspended
But he certainly doesn't deserve an immediate title shot coming back if the sport was altruistic ... bit it has never been

Fuck the UFC hope Hunto wins

He isn't be "rewarded" for cheating. He was fined & suspended
But he certainly doesn't deserve an immediate title shot coming back if the sport was altruistic ... bit it has never been
well he is being rewarded in that he was fined very little in comparison to what he was allowed to take away for blatantly cheating the system and his opponent, his suspension means nothing as he didnt really plan to fight during it anyway and was back in the WWE making even more money and now as he returns ...he is being given the highest profile fight possible....

point out in which way he was punished or not rewarded, please?

The only fraud being perpetrated is by Denning, who is apparently bleeding Mark Hunt dry in a case she knows she can’t win.

She probably saw the 800k paychecks Hunt pulls for gassing after 1 round of walking around, plus his facebook posts and thought yeah, this is easy money.

well he is being rewarded in that he was fined very little in comparison to what he was allowed to take away for blatantly cheating the system and his opponent, his suspension means nothing as he didnt really plan to fight during it anyway and was back in the WWE making even more money and now as he returns ...he is being given the highest profile fight possible....

point out in which way he was punished or not rewarded, please?

I already did - FINED & SUSPENDED
Also, where are you getting that he was going to take off 2+ years after UFC 200?
That is not true.
Also it is not true that he makes more in WWE than UFC.
not that one has to do with the other.

He is being rewarded for being a huge PPV draw.
Not bc he was caught, fined & suspende

Does he deserve a title shot in an altruistic sense?
Of course not

Combat Sports & Prize Fighting has never been altruistic though

But I think your main point of him not being deserving is correct, the use of "punished" & rewarded" are not by definition.

He was punished according to what he was caught doing. If you think it should be more than your issues are with USADA & AC's.

Back