Mark Hamill Hates The Last Jedi

your_resistance_only_makes_my_penis_harder.jpg

The man that sensed a glimmer of good in Darth Vader, the most ruthless evil badass the galaxy has ever seen , that force choked his own generals for coming out of light speed to quickly , wanted to kill a mostly good teen, when he saw some dark feelings in him during training.

Yeah that makes fucking sense. Let’s go with that.

Something tells me rian has never even seen 4-6, maybe that’s why he hates luke so much his parents wouldn’t take him to see them.

All his friends had Ewoks toys and poor little rian had none so he’s taking his childhood misery out on us.

But its a new edgy direction nobody was expecting

Judging you from your idiotic opinion of this movie, you dont have a penis. You have a big sloppy stinky vag.

i feel that you have to be half retarded and not like star wars to like this film. Its weird how shitty it is. I have a friend at work who loves it and when i question him on it he says he doesnt really care about the old star wars and that this film was suited more for him.

Last edited:
But its a new edgy direction nobody was expecting

And everyone has been so happy about it, I mean there's only about 450 YouTube rants on how it sucks, that might be a record

Force awakens was on TNT this past weekend and it is 100% better than the last Jedi.

Force awakens is at least fun and feels like Star Wars. Plus Rey on Jakku is excellent. Watching her daily life.

Last Jedi is crap

I've argued it to death on here, but I really enjoyed TFA. It's fast paced and fun, the characters are charismatic, and while overall plot is derivative they do throw in a ton of new characters and plotlines.

I was really looking forward to what they did with Snoke, reys parents, Luke, Rens progression etc. but they just toss all those plot points in a dumpster.

<{hughesimpress}>

I've argued it to death on here, but I really enjoyed TFA. It's fast paced and fun, the characters are charismatic, and while overall plot is derivative they do throw in a ton of new characters and plotlines.

I was really looking forward to what they did with Snoke, reys parents, Luke, Rens progression etc. but they just toss all those plot points in a dumpster.

<{hughesimpress}>

Mike I honestly like it so much more after I just rewatched it. Last Jedi is so awful it’s hard to sit through

Last edited:
Mike I honestly like t so much more after I just rewatched it. Last Jedi is so awful it’s hard to sit through

Only seen TLJ once, and pretty recently, but I can't imagine ever wanting to watch it again. TFA was fun at least.

Only seen TLJ once, and pretty recently, but I can't imagine ever wanting to watch it again. TFA was fun at least.

FA at least felt like Star Wars. I have my gripes about it but It’s really a good movie.

Last edited:
NOt only was it felt like Star Wars. I have my gripes about it but It’s really a good movie.

It really captured that epic fantasy adventure feel for me. After TFA I was pretty optimistic the trilogy would be pretty great. I dunno if I even want to see the third movie now.

It really captured that epic fantasy adventure feel for me. After TFA I was pretty optimistic the trilogy would be pretty great. I dunno if I even want to see the third movie now.

At first I was all, another sand planet nice, oh wow another Death Star nice. Felt like a straight rip.

But then with the character development and The Who’s who questions it was intriguing and had me watching again trying to find details I missed and waiting for the next one.

Now I’m like , couldn’t possibly care less. There are no questions left!!

Nothing they could end it there and there wouldn’t be any mystery.

We already know rey can take Kylo, Leia has to die somehow, only question we are really left with is Did Chewie end up eating the porgs and how do they taste??

The last Jedi does suck.

The only good Star Wars movie in the last 30 years was the one without any Jedis.

At first I was all, another sand planet nice, oh wow another Death Star nice. Felt like a straight rip.

But then with the character development and The Who’s who questions it was intriguing and had me watching again trying to find details I missed and waiting for the next one.

We already know rey can take Kylo, Leia has to die somehow, only question we are really left with is Did Chewie end up eating the porgs and how do they taste??
Yeah I gave them more of a pass on the derivative plot, because I was excited at all the new characters and storylines they were introducing. Figured they would make the first one A New Hope reskin to placate diehard fans, then take some more risks with the next two.

Didn't expect them to just discard all the plot points they spent the entire first movie setting up. I couldn't be less interested in Kylo Ren as the primary antagonist. He's just boring and muddled now. Enigmatic in all the wrong ways.

And everyone has been so happy about it, I mean there's only about 450 YouTube rants on how it sucks, that might be a record

Maybe Rian works secretly for star trek?

i feel that you have to be half retarded and not like star wars to like this film. Its weird how shitty it is. I have a friend at work who loves it and when i question him on it he says he doesnt really care about the old star wars and that this film was suited more for him.

I've had several fans proclaim they enjoyed it, except when I tell them why it sucks they have no defense.

Because really...how the FUCK do you defend this crap?

This is me be 100 percent honest.

If Rian were to direct the last movie, I would honestly expect us to see Luke alive and well and his explination for what happened at the end of the last movie was that he faded off to go have a shower and a cup of coffee...

...because that's how Jedi do that.

That's me being dead pan serious. And rian would think that would be clever because we would laugh at the coffee/shower explanation AND nobody saw it coming!

Edgy!

i'm not a particularly huge star wars fan. like i know the story, but outside of 1 watching i don't invest much into it. so i watched the last jedi thinking all the fanboys were just butt hurt and the movie itself was still good.

i was like wow, this does suck. boring, dragged on for a long time, and even i was like "the fuck is with this plot line." like i wanted to just be entertained, i didn't need to be wow'ed.

the one good scene was the last fight in snoke's room. i thought that was pretty awesome. other than that, kind of a snooze fest for most of the film, and a lot of head scratching. and i can kinda understand why hamill was mad, they kinda fucked up his character.

Mike I honestly like it so much more after I just rewatched it. Last Jedi is so awful it’s hard to sit through
I just hate the whole star killer base battle and concept. It was good until and outside of that. They needed a better climax and a better enemy base imho

Back