Mark Hamill Hates The Last Jedi

No, I'm just talking about STAR WARS, you wuss. Where are you going with anything? Sad and Angry Town? The "Movie Didn't Do It Right" ville? Butthurt-upon-Avon?

Jeez man, if you ask for a list of specific things I figure there's a reason. I'm just trying to get to the point.

Jeez man, if you ask for a list of specific things I figure there's a reason. I'm just trying to get to the point.
You just want to be angry. I can tell when people start sentences with "jeez" in 2018.

tumblr_nwelkfBHVO1tpfwj5o5_r1_250.gif

Last edited:
So they could find him if shit hit the fan, just rian didn’t like luke coming back and stealing the spotlight from his new awesome characters like rose.

Through my whole second viewing, I kept saying “then why the fuck did you leave a map to find you?!” Was wondering if there was an official explanation. Cause as it stands, it’s the Star Wars equivalent of an attention seeking Facebook post followed by “I don’t want to talk about it.”

I don’t want to help you, here come find me, but I won’t help.

Yes R2 planted it
Someone had to make the map and give it to r2.

The old man probublay had it too and put it in r2

Or luke did when he left r2 there so he could be found.

R2 didn’t go to actu with luke , make a map and teleport back to the resistance.

Tbf I think most people hated it. It was pretty fuckin bad, coming from someone that liked TFA.

Yeah it sucked. The sloe space chase was dumb, and why couldn't they finish of the resistance with fighters or just warp a ship in front of them?
The hyper drive kamikaze was stupid too. Why even have large capital ships if they're super vulnerable? It's like making 100k ton battleships. Yeah looks cool, but super expensive and impractical

I love Mark Hamill and definitely have problems with Last Jedi but he's a bit delusional when it comes to Luke.

Luke was never the most optimistic character in the galaxy nor was he all good. He brought balance to the Force. He was wearing all black in Return of the Jedi and had a bit of a cocky attitude. He was half light, half dark and that's what brought balance.

I think it makes perfect sense what happened to his character and is a throwback to what also happened with Obi and Yoda.

I think in Hamill's mind, Luke should come back, save the day and the movie be all about him. While the kid inside me would love that, that's not realistic when you are trying to tell a new story and introduce new characters. Luke doing something that has never been done before and is the film put it, died with peace and purpose is a strong ending to the character.

While I wish they would have saved it until the 3rd movie, I ultimately didn't have a problem with what they did outside of a few minor complaints.

Someone had to make the map and give it to r2.

The old man probublay had it too and put it in r2

Or luke did when he left r2 there so he could be found.

R2 didn’t go to actu with luke , make a map and teleport back to the resistance.
R2 left a bug on lukes xwing. Luke found out and thats why he destroyed the xwing (you see it under water in the film). R2 remotely sends the data across the galaxy before going into Hibernation mode (r2 is untraceable and un hackable in this state).

Through my whole second viewing, I kept saying “then why the fuck did you leave a map to find you?!” Was wondering if there was an official explanation. Cause as it stands, it’s the Star Wars equivalent of an attention seeking Facebook post followed by “I don’t want to talk about it.”

I don’t want to help you, here come find me, but I won’t help.

Shhhh man its all part of the brillant writing and strange twist direction down a road nobody wanted to drive on, by rian dickbag.

I remember when Hamill was all excited to come back for the new films, but after the absolute filth that's been churned out by Disney, Hamill isn't even sure he wants to come back anymore in the future, in any capacity. I'm sure once Disney offers him a fat paycheck he'll do it, as a force ghost or something. But it's funny how much he's flipped, because these idiots have no grasp on Star Wars.

I love Mark Hamill and definitely have problems with Last Jedi but he's a bit delusional when it comes to Luke.

Luke was never the most optimistic character in the galaxy nor was he all good. He brought balance to the Force. He was wearing all black in Return of the Jedi and had a bit of a cocky attitude. He was half light, half dark and that's what brought balance.

I think it makes perfect sense what happened to his character and is a throwback to what also happened with Obi and Yoda.

I think in Hamill's mind, Luke should come back, save the day and the movie be all about him. While the kid inside me would love that, that's not realistic when you are trying to tell a new story and introduce new characters. Luke doing something that has never been done before and is the film put it, died with peace and purpose is a strong ending to the character.

While I wish they would have saved it until the 3rd movie, I ultimately didn't have a problem with what they did outside of a few minor complaints.

I disagree, I think if anything the problem was that the film ended up too much about Luke due to Rey and Finn's blandness(to be fair not all Johnsons fault there of course) and in order to achieve this they basically reset his character in a rather crude fashion the same as they did with Han in TFA, took away the wisdom we saw them gain in the originals and redid their own version of that plot.

Its a strange situation really where these films on one hand seem dismissive of the original characters but on the other hand can't help running back to them for their drama because there new creations simply aren't very good.

Him thinking hard about killing his own nephew was disrespectful to his character.

Having him die from force exhaustion was beyond stupid.

I dont really want to have a 2nd viewing of this shit, but if I recall, there were...3 flashbacks? One was a blatant view of luke trying to kill crylo, one where Luke said the opposite....or maybe it was a blend of the 2...

Anyway, as what i was convinced, luke approached crylo while he was sleeping cuz he sensed darkness then defended himself.

Ugh. What a mess.

Eh. Kind of a cop out to say hamill is talkng shit cuZ he wasnt the focus.

Maybe he was, but it cant be the sole motive for his comments given all of us watching it without a TrueBias. Hahah, like that?

Sure, fans will have a bias, but you KNOW hamill likely has the largest. That said, biased fans can see the flaws quite clearly and my god,there are many.

Weve seen stories unfold that give service to new and old, so we know it can be done.

I dont really want to have a 2nd viewing of this shit, but if I recall, there were...3 flashbacks? One was a blatant view of luke trying to kill crylo, one where Luke said the opposite....or maybe it was a blend of the 2...

Anyway, as what i was convinced, luke approached crylo while he was sleeping cuz he sensed darkness then defended himself.

Ugh. What a mess.

If I remember correctly he definitely ignited his light saber with that intention. Then he changed his mind but it was too late. Just the fact he seriously considered it was retarded writing.

If I remember correctly he definitely ignited his light saber with that intention. Then he changed his mind but it was too late. Just the fact he seriously considered it was retarded writing.

The man that sensed a glimmer of good in Darth Vader, the most ruthless evil badass the galaxy has ever seen , that force choked his own generals for coming out of light speed to quickly , wanted to kill a mostly good teen, when he saw some dark feelings in him during training.

Yeah that makes fucking sense. Let’s go with that.

Something tells me rian has never even seen 4-6, maybe that’s why he hates luke so much his parents wouldn’t take him to see them.

All his friends had Ewoks toys and poor little rian had none so he’s taking his childhood misery out on us.

Back