Media Mark Coleman First Interview Back After Fire "Eyes Burnt Couldnt Open For 5 Days - Feeling Fantastic" - Unsure About BMF Title

Eyes burnt couldn't open for 5 days

They told everyone about not looking right at the eclipse, not feeling sorry for him

Glad he's doing better. Coleman is about as close as anyone has been to a real life super hero

IZZo7ny.gif

Mark Coleman's heyday was over 20 years ago. And in spite of multiple health issues, he's still risking himself to save people from a fire.

Anybody who doesn't respect Mark Coleman can fuck all the way off.
I couldn't stand him growing up, and always rooted against him. Then he kept getting older and older, worse and worse, so I . . . started rooting for him for some reason?
At any rate, he's the man and I've proudly been a fan and rooting for him (in life) the past decade or so. Bummer about the pup, but the guy is an absolute legend for going back in for him (as any self-described man should).

I couldn't stand him growing up, and always rooted against him. Then he kept getting older and older, worse and worse, so I . . . started rooting for him for some reason?
At any rate, he's the man and I've proudly been a fan and rooting for him (in life) the past decade or so. Bummer about the pup, but the guy is an absolute legend for going back in for him (as any self-described man should).

I bet I'll feel like that about Chris Weidman in 20 years. I'm already starting to feel sorry for him.

Mark "coal" Coalman

Lest we forget the Godfather of ground and pound.

"Fuck you tito. Douche bag". massive respect to Coleman and glad he's getting better. I just thought of that for some reason.

dude is a nut job, but I'm really glad the OG is okay. Dude's a hero for saving his parents and my heart hurts for the loss of his dog. That good boy didn't deserve that.

Back