winning
@Gold
Reaction score
he owned Kerr 3 times in wrestling

Owned Severn in mma

Just unfortunate in matchups

Ken would have out wrestled him but apart from that mark owns

Coleman pre 99 was best apart from ken

And they trained together and ken won and there are lot of people who witnessed it

Coleman in prime was best apart from ken

if coleman trained with miletich full time like he did before either that pride tourney or one of his fights over there, he would have had a lot better career too

Coleman pre 99 was best apart from ken

And they trained together and ken won and there are lot of people who witnessed it

Coleman in prime was best apart from ken

ken outwrestle coleman? LMFAOOOOOOO

Ken Shamrock vs. Mark Coleman is one of those big time missed matches. But Ken was definitely not outwrestling Mark Coleman.

If the game never evolved, or he did evolve, maybe he'd be the goat. And Phil Baroni could have been GOAT MW after taking out Dave Menne. If if if.

He was too muscled up.to be a good striker. Just couldn't move right. His gnp was next level but his actual mobility in his hips.also seemed limited. He could have been a better version of himself but not goat

I dont know whats the fetiche of this dude with trolling about ken..

I myself have never heard of Ken out wrestling Coleman.

What we know for sure is that Shamrock stayed in a classic wrestling Tie-up with a prime Severn and guillotined him against the fence, so technically, Ken did out wrestle Severn since a “Tie-up” for several minutes is as pure a wrestling scenario as you can think of.

It’s not like Shamrock dove into a rolling kneebar that a wrestler has never seen. That said, Mark Coleman is one of the best fighters I’ve ever seen that happened to come into MMA at the wrong time and was plagued by living in Ohio instead of moving his wife, two girls to an MMA hotbed and train with more variety instead of just Randleman etc.

There weren’t enough resources then.

Nah. He just didn't have the natural ability to pick up on the striking aspect. Also steroids.

He was too muscled up.to be a good striker.
34f967d408ea7d58428cf5e485b94c68--athletic-body-anatomy-reference.jpg

Nah. He just didn't have the natural ability to pick up on the striking aspect. Also steroids.

Steroids actually inhibit your ability to be a great fighter? Somebody should tell John Jones and Anderson Silva, maybe they will stop taking them then...

Steroids actually inhibit your ability to be a great fighter? Somebody should tell John Jones and Anderson Silva, maybe they will stop taking them then...

No, I'm saying he wasn't cycling. He was always on. He'd have trouble dealing with the drug testing. He'd be half the fighter. And that's bad because......even when he was roided out, he still got his ass whooped on more than one occasion. So yeah. I don't think he could ever be goat.

If he learned mre jiu jitsu he could have been a lot better. If he had learned to pass the guard, there would have been a few more fights that he would have won for sure

Whenever I think of him, all that comes to mind is the breezeway ragefest after he lost to Fedor... and the two of them drinking vodka afterwards, lol.

Those were dick pills.

Controversial as this may be, I never really rated him as a really good striker, even when he won K1. I just think he was so roided up he didn't feel any damage, he took a lot of big shots but just walked through them. Reminded me of Wand during Pride days.

Controversial as this may be, I never really rated him as a really good striker, even when he won K1. I just think he was so roided up he didn't feel any damage, he took a lot of big shots but just walked through them. Reminded me of Wand during Pride days.

That isn't how anything works and you are now banned from talking about striking.

Also, we all could have been GOAT under radically different circumstances.

Back