Mariusz Pudz Touch butt training version 2.0

Might be some goofy shit but i tell u i would not want to eat one of those jabs

Might be some goofy shit but i tell u i would not want to eat one of those jabs

Well he would only hit you with it if you launch your head into his fist like the guy is doing with the noodles.. Honestly how is this supposed to help him? If anything it gives him a false sense of range and footwork.

After seeing that. James realized he needed to up his training in order to compete with pudz

Pudzianowskis fights are weird, he just brawls and throws his arms strange around.

I really dont know who will win in this one. McSweeney is 1:4 in his last 5 fights and comes of a year break due to health problems.
On the other hand Pudzians 2 last opponents were total cans. His striking is weird and his ground game is nearly 0.

If I had to choose I would still say that Pudzilla will run over him like a bulldozer. But if James survives the first round he probably will finish Mariusz.

Pudzianowskis fights are weird, he just brawls and throws his arms strange around.

I really dont know who will win in this one. McSweeney is 1:4 in his last 5 fights and comes of a year break due to health problems.
On the other hand Pudzians 2 last opponents were total cans. His striking is weird and his ground game is nearly 0.

If I had to choose I would still say that Pudzilla will run over him like a bulldozer. But if James survives the first round he probably will finish Mariusz.

He is 1-4. But his opponent's werent this bad and only the bedorf fight was a bad one.

anyone worried for pudz's health? i remember him turning purple and i was worried for him to have a stroke after the match

anyone worried for pudz's health? i remember him turning purple and i was worried for him to have a stroke after the match

Oh he'll for sure be breathing after strikes once he throws and gets a solid kick to the liver or knee as he bum rushes in

He's got fully automatic howitzers for arms, but he only has about 15 rounds before his attack is over.

I think as long as James can mentally stay focused, he takes this easily. He should be able to land punches and kicks on Pudz at will.

Back