Marion Reneau vs Ketlen Vieira. Who you got?

Idk. Maybe Vieira? They both looked good in their last fights.

Makes sense I like Ketlen but besting semi retired cat should not be a #1 contender match. And nunes v Cyborg needs to happen.

Hopefully double KO so they can go to Invicta and leave funds available for Askren, RoMac, Minakov and other elite fighters that should be in the UFC.

I like this fight, Marion brings it gets a lot of finishes and Ketlen is one of the few girls moving up at 135. I see Marion winning but Ketlen is big.

Ketlen by submission, hope it's 5 rounds if happens, it's a legit nº 1 contender bout, could headline a UFN in Brazil hopefully
Hopefully double KO so they can go to Invicta and leave funds available for Askren, RoMac, Minakov and other elite fighters that should be in the UFC.
WMMA is a bigger draw than irrelevant can crusher Askren, it won't go away

<GrassoBless>

I got butchy butcher, but Marion is "In the coversation" as she says.

Typically I bet on ugly girls in fights, but Reneau is no weak sister and the kettle moves slowly.

Let's go jaded milf reneau

Reneau seems to specialize in pulling out wins when it doesn't seem to be possible, so one can never count her out. But, I'm now sold on Viera. She's legit and Top 3 in the division. She's probably more deserving of a title fight than Pennington (and I thing she has a better chance against Nunes than Raquel as well).

Jarl

My money would be on the fighter who doesn't have a draw with Bethe on their record.

Marion doesn't show her age, but... the one who's almost 15 years younger.

I'd like to se Marion take it but Ketlen is pretty tough, I kept hoping Cat would find a way to beat her but it wasn't to be unfortunately.

In theory that would be nice. In actuality its gonna be hard to put together a card so shit people want this as a 5 round main event. It will sell no tickets.
If it's a UFN in Brazil with a good co main event, i'm sure that fight headlining won't be a problem. Not sure why but there is less WMMA haters at Brazil.

Vieira. Reneau isn't exactly hard to take down and Ketlen isn't prone to derping herself in the ground game like several of Reneau's past opponents. Vieira is patient & methodical on the ground, she doesn't get greedy trying to make big moves, she takes her time to secure & advance position so it's very hard to get any scrambles or reversals against her. Ketlen is also going to have a significant size & strength advantage which is going to make the grappling even worse for Reneau.

Idk. Maybe Vieira? They both looked good in their last fights.

She looks dominant vs Cat, she didn't look good if you enjoy more active ground work. Maybe I'm remember incorrectly but I didn't have a horse in this race yet I remember being underwhelmed by her.

I love active grappling, I loathe LnP

Vieira. Reneau isn't exactly hard to take down and Ketlen isn't prone to derping herself in the ground game like several of Reneau's past opponents. Vieira is patient & methodical on the ground, she doesn't get greedy trying to make big moves, she takes her time to secure & advance position so it's very hard to get any scrambles or reversals against her. Ketlen is also going to have a significant size & strength advantage which is going to make the grappling even worse for Reneau.

IMHO, good fighter that wins, not so good fighter to watch. I'm hoping she does more next time out and I'm sure she will.

Back