Media Mario Yamasaki gives reasoning for late stoppages, "The Fans want to see blood".

Title is pretty misleading but yeah his late stoppages are pretty bad.
if he was like the other referees he wouldn't dare even bring up the influence of fans but he is a true martyr doing gods work and is willing to take the fans into consideration.

This motherfucker needs to step in the cage with every single fighter he's given a late stoppage to, this guy just happens to be the one fucking idiot that has everyone agreeing with Dana on.

real MMA fans want to see blood. Mario Yamasaki's blood.

Timestamp 0:45
This guy needs to come back to the UFC to make more sacrifices to the JBG!

We're just going to ignore the interviewer's voice? LOL

What a retard. You're paid to protect the fighters, not help give them CTE for the sake of bloodlusted fans.

fans also pay alot of money to watch guys fight...not have a fight stopped way too soon...as is the case many times...a guy should be clearly out cold or totally turtled up taking shots, before a ref stops the fight...I see good stoppages, but I also see many stopped way too soon.

Mario is for the people! A fighter's health comes second.

Timestamp 0:45
This guy needs to come back to the UFC to make more sacrifices to the JBG!

Jeez, he's not really doing himself any favors with this interview, LOL. Mario "Just Bleed" Yamasaki. Instead of doing the heart symbol before a fight, he should do this...

<{JustBleed}>

Mario is right, we want blood.

We want to see Big John beat Mario into a living death.

WAR MARIO "THIS IS SPARTA" YAMASAKI!!!

Will Mario be asking crowd to thumb up or down if they want to see a fighter get murdered?

As long as I don't have to see Mario ref a fight ever again.

All fighters die eventually. HL level Carwin/Mir style finishes last forever.

Just bleed!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

tumblr_ne4loyH95W1rrvw81o1_400.jpg
I fucking hate when he does that bullshit heart sign, the fights are about the fighters not this Gumby.

Back