Marines to send Wookies to infantry training on west coast. Update: Most fail initial physical

i was an army infantry guy. i always get jabs from my marines buddies making fun of army because we have integrated basic training.

Basic in the U.S. Army is integrated now? Wow, times have changed. Maybe basic, but not Infantry AIT at Ft. Benning, GA.

for years tho, they were only sent to Ft Jackson or Leonard Wood, not Benning, Knox, Dix (when they had BCT), etc...

I went to Ft jackson, had chicks in my platoon. Was laughable

The truth is women under-perform in every aspect. They are fucking horrible. While there are a few GI Jane types they are grossly outnumbered by females who aren't worth a shit and do nothing except create unnecessary drama in the workplace.

I don't know what it is that causes them to, but I love to read the posts from idiot leftists with not even an indirect connection to the US Military

Basic in the U.S. Army is integrated now? Wow, times have changed. Maybe basic, but not Infantry AIT at Ft. Benning, GA.
army bct has been integrated for decades, except for benning and knox until the first patch of female infantry soldiers graduated from from infantry OSUT @ benning earlier this year.

i am (was, I got out last month)infantry officer for the army national guard. my unit also got our first female infantry soldier in the state. she is an NCO transitioned from MP to infantry. Square away NCO but what bothers me is the Army allows female infantry soldiers to be graded on female apft standards

Last edited:
Army boot has been integrated for over 20 years and women have started going through Benning too.

Christ, I'm glad I went through an all male Basic/AIT at Ft. Benning, GA, in 1989. I can't imagine that place with females. The 75th Ranger Regiment sits right there too. We were so proud of our 'boys only' club. Do you know if they have separate barracks for female trainees or is everyone sleeping under one roof?

army bct has been integrated for decades, except for benning and knox until the first patch of female infantry soldiers graduated from from infantry OSUT @ benning earlier this year. i am (was, I got out last month)infantry officer for the army national guard. my unit also got our first female infantry soldier in the state. she is an NCO transitioned from MP to infantry.

Thanks, like I mentioned above, I went through Basic/AIT at Ft. Benning in 1989 - all male. I was also enlisted and an officer in the Infantry (OCS graduate). My time in the Infantry was from 1989 to 1994. I've been out of touch with what has been happening to the U.S. Army recently. I'm glad I was in an all male Infantry Platoon/Company. Why would a woman want to be in an Infantry unit? That's just 'fucked-up' in my opinion. I think it is a poor career choice as far as advancement. Wait till they start to come home with missing limbs and see what the public opinion is going to be.

Dumb post.

giphy.gif

They both used to do a cadence that went on about the Shelly the tank crewman's whore.
I never have been able to find a copy of that anymore. Neither the lyrics or a video. You would not know it would you?

Seven wise men with knowledge so fine,

created a pussy to their design.

First was a butcher,

with smart wit,

using a knife,

he gave it a slit,

Second was a carpenter,

strong and bold,

with a hammer and chisel,

he gave it a hole,

Third was a tailor,

tall and thin,

by using red velvet,

he lined it within,

Fourth was a hunter,

short and stout,

with a piece of fox fur,

he lined it without,

Fifth was a fisherman,

nasty as hell,

threw in a fish and gave it a smell,

Sixth was a preacher,

whose name was McGee,

he touched it and blessed it,

and said it could pee,

Last was a sailor,

dirty little runt,

he sucked it and fucked it,

and called it a cunt.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=creation of a pussy

They both used to do a cadence that went on about the Shelly the tank crewman's whore.
I never have been able to find a copy of that anymore. Neither the lyrics or a video. You would not know it would you?

I would also love to hear more about this cadence.

What type of Tank do you opperaret? Are you the Tank captain? Or I think they call that the commander?

I did 4 deployments with one in each seat : driver, loader, gunner, and then Tank Commander. I was on the M1A1 Abrams tank.

this actually reminds me

@usmctanker242

You probably know Sgt Duvall or SSgt Estep

They both used to do a cadence that went on about the Charlot the harlot the the tank crewman's whore.

Don't know the cadence but I knew both those gentlemen. Duvall was a TC when I was at tank school and Estep was the "Curriculum Developer." He also came to 2nd Tanks but by that time I was up in the S-4 and didn't have much to do with him.

I did 4 deployments with one in each seat : driver, loader, gunner, and then Tank Commander. I was on the M1A1 Abrams tank.
Have tried the old Soviet Tanks like the T-55 and T -62?

It seems soviet tanks are smaller so I assume its much more cramp.

I have a question about the main gun do tankers suffer tinitus or other hearing problems?

Sorry if I ask to much questions I am just fascinated with Tanks ever since but I know so little about them.

Our Military dont have Tanks I guess in the USA it is common to bump in to some one who have driven an Abrams before considering the number of Wars you have been involved

Have tried the old Soviet Tanks like the T-55 and T -62?

It seems soviet tanks are smaller so I assume its much more cramp.

I have a question about the main gun do tankers suffer tinitus or other hearing problems?

Sorry if I ask to much questions I am just fascinated with Tanks ever since but I know so little about them.

Our Military dont have Tanks I guess in the USA it is common to bump in to some one who have driven an Abrams before considering the number of Wars you have been involved

I've seen some old T-55 and T-72 tanks in Iraq and yes they are quite a bit more cramped inside.
As for the main gun it's not really loud inside the tank.... the gun at least. We wear helmets with headphones on the inside so we wouldn't hear it much anyway.

I've seen some old T-55 and T-72 tanks in Iraq and yes they are quite a bit more cramped inside.
As for the main gun it's not really loud inside the tank.... the gun at least. We wear helmets with headphones on the inside so we wouldn't hear it much anyway.

Interesting

Nooooo! They've done away with the 'boys club'. No women in the Infantry! Daddy wanted a boy, but he got a girl instead...

c84bb80e7893a405c1e1865d4b5e0538--symbols-emoticons-emoji-emoticons.jpg

GIY2PNAJSRCZXFRVJKUZE6SSIM.jpg

Back